“Very nice Inn”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This establishment is excellent. We have stay several times here and each time is a nice experience. The pool is wonderful! There is a Manager's dinner in the evening that is complimentary as well as a full breakfast. Rooms are very clean and welcoming. Highly recommend this Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Terri M

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of my property. It is gratifying to share your comments from our repeat customers. The Managers Dinner is on Wednesday 6:pm to 7:30pm

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Best Western Motel in Kennewick, WA is always a place we look forward to spending time. The location is conveniently half way between our residence in California and our destination in Montana where our son and his family live. The quality of this Best Western motel is always high, and we can count on a good nights sleep with a fantastic breakfast in the following morning.

Dear Robert S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my breakfast staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our stay was chosen by default because traveling fro Spokane to California was too long for one day and the best location with a Best Western Hotel was Kennewick. It was a pleasant surprise and was well worth the money. We will definitely stay there again.

Dear Dominic C

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable. Both the check in and check out were handled quickly and easily. The breakfast with its many choices was easily the best we have ever had at a hotel. I would recommend this hotel to any of my family and friends. In fact, it was recommended to us by a businessman who lives in Kennewick.

Dear John S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am grateful for your recommendation.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hotel was very clean, conveniently located and had a wonderful continental breakfast. I would definitely return to this property if traveling thru Kenniwick again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us make a decision about ordering in food after a long day on the road. Thank you.

Dear Patty C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my Front Desk staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The room was extremely clean, comfortable and quiet. Everything looked brand new. We felt very cozy in our room. Had large, flat screen television, microwave and small refrigerator. The décor was very tasteful. We will stay here again if we are ever in the area.

Dear Questforbest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I shared your comments with my owner, every year he remodels a portion to keep the product fresh. this winter we a doing the pool area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel was nice and quiet. Despite being quite full, I never heard a thing during the night. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the cookies were fresh and warm when we checked in. Now, the continental breakfast - unbelievable! Three kinds of meat, delicious scrambled eggs, tortillas and sides so you could make your own breakfast burrito, potato patties, cold cereal, biscuits and gravy, whole fruit and cut fruit, waffle maker and pancake maker, instant oatmeal, bread, bagels, fresh scones, pastries, juices, coffee, milk, and probably a dozen things I've forgotten. This was absolutely an outstanding value. I will gladly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

The one and only tiny drawback is the location on a busy corner. However, we entered and exited through the McDonalds parking lot with no trouble.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the highway will be quieter.

Dear DrivingMissCrazy

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my Breakfast staff they take allot of pride it what they serve.