“Traveling thru August 2013”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hotel was very clean, conveniently located and had a wonderful continental breakfast. I would definitely return to this property if traveling thru Kenniwick again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us make a decision about ordering in food after a long day on the road. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Patty C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my Front Desk staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The room was extremely clean, comfortable and quiet. Everything looked brand new. We felt very cozy in our room. Had large, flat screen television, microwave and small refrigerator. The décor was very tasteful. We will stay here again if we are ever in the area.

Dear Questforbest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I shared your comments with my owner, every year he remodels a portion to keep the product fresh. this winter we a doing the pool area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel was nice and quiet. Despite being quite full, I never heard a thing during the night. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the cookies were fresh and warm when we checked in. Now, the continental breakfast - unbelievable! Three kinds of meat, delicious scrambled eggs, tortillas and sides so you could make your own breakfast burrito, potato patties, cold cereal, biscuits and gravy, whole fruit and cut fruit, waffle maker and pancake maker, instant oatmeal, bread, bagels, fresh scones, pastries, juices, coffee, milk, and probably a dozen things I've forgotten. This was absolutely an outstanding value. I will gladly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

The one and only tiny drawback is the location on a busy corner. However, we entered and exited through the McDonalds parking lot with no trouble.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the highway will be quieter.

Dear DrivingMissCrazy

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my Breakfast staff they take allot of pride it what they serve.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We visited family for a week and were pleasantly surprised at the great accommodations at the Best Western Plus in Kennewick, Wash. Great staff made our stay very enjoyable. We would definitely stay there again when we visit the area!

Dear Larry S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was a superior Best Western hotel. The room was immaculate and the bed and bedding superior. The complimentary breakfast was better than any we've ever been offered in a hotel! We will definitely return and enjoy this Best Western!

Dear Collette G

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I loved this hotel. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, great staff, good food at breakfast and amazing pool area. I am pretty picky and hard to please but this place is wonderful. The pillows were too plush to suit my grand daughter and it was hard to keep her from picking the roses, but the pool and got tub were so clean, modern and inviting that I will keep coming back. With an internet rate of approximately a hundred dollars a night, we will keep coming back.

Dear Mitch S

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of my property. I shared your comments this morning with my Staff. My housekeeping manger is the one who planted all the flowers.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had to stop overnight to recoup for trip to Spokane. The staff was helpful, the sleep experience was quiet. The place seemed to be new. Good location to get gas, Walmart and McDonalds next door. Great accommodations and wonderful breakfast!

Dear debbhope

Jim Gibson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
#9 of 17 in Kennewick
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!