New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
White Rock, Canada
“14 years old....unbelievable!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

April 2, 2013 we stayed at this place and figured it was a brand new motel. When we found out from staff that it was in fact 14 years old already we couldn't believe it. That just goes to show you that if you look after your things, they will look after you. This place has won awards for one of the best, in appearance and cleanliness and service. The owner is apparently in construction and it shows because he keeps the place in tip top shape. The rooms were very spacious with a little extra added comfort in a nice plush chair and ottoman in the room. They had Seattle's Best coffee in the rooms and in the lounge and at 6 pm they offered hot cookies and coffee and tea as well as hot chocolate if that is what you preferred. Their breakfast buffet had lots more to offer than most Best Western plus hotels. The staff was very considerate and friendly and couldn't say enough about the owner they worked for. All we came in contact with who worked there seemed to love their job. We would go out of our way to stay there again one day and highly recommend you to stay there if in the Kennewick area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Keith H
jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Keith H.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We believe that are breakfast is one of our strongest selling points, & yes we have a great owner who is always personally updating the hotel.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Pasco, Washington, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

i requested quiet room at time of reservation. everything but quiet with room facing main hwy and harley davidsons sounding off better bring your earplugs. then there is the loud operation of the room conditioners. Eventually you'll fall asleep from but you'll be to exhausted to function the next day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank RichardC994
Dear Richardc994

Thank you for your review. I offer my apology that you did not get a restful night sleep. I personally put you in room 336 the last room on the 3rd floor which has always been effective choice when I had a guest that requested a quiet room. I know my supervisor Stephanie has already responded to the email you sent to Best Western.

Kalispell, Montana, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

A clean, comfortable, and convenient place to stay. The icing on the cake is the free breakfast--it's first class! We walked to shopping, and enjoyed the great amenities provided. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Melaniek206

Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. Our breakfast staff works hard to put a nice breakfast for our guests.

Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Room was very nice and clean. I was there for a business trip and my main goal was to get a place with a hot breakfast and it was good. While not a "destination", the location is handy for the tri-city area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Cacaone

Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. We enjoy making our guests happy!

Clarkston, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I would have rated this hotel as very good had it not been for the disinterested staff at check-in. Both seemed to be more engrossed in their computers than welcoming guests. I review this on the Best Western website and received response from manager.
The location was further out than I expected but the rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was great. Overall I would consider this an average stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I would like to apologize again that my Desk staff were not attentive at check inn, I have reviewed your comments with my staff. Our breakfast staff works hard to put a nice breakfast for our guests.
Jim Gibson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pasco Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!