“don't stay here”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Pasco, Washington, Usa
“don't stay here”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i requested quiet room at time of reservation. everything but quiet with room facing main hwy and harley davidsons sounding off better bring your earplugs. then there is the loud operation of the room conditioners. Eventually you'll fall asleep from but you'll be to exhausted to function the next day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank RichardC994
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Richardc994

Thank you for your review. I offer my apology that you did not get a restful night sleep. I personally put you in room 336 the last room on the 3rd floor which has always been effective choice when I had a guest that requested a quiet room. I know my supervisor Stephanie has already responded to the email you sent to Best Western.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Kalispell, Montana, Usa
Reviewed April 4, 2013

A clean, comfortable, and convenient place to stay. The icing on the cake is the free breakfast--it's first class! We walked to shopping, and enjoyed the great amenities provided. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Melaniek206

Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. Our breakfast staff works hard to put a nice breakfast for our guests.

Washington State
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Room was very nice and clean. I was there for a business trip and my main goal was to get a place with a hot breakfast and it was good. While not a "destination", the location is handy for the tri-city area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Cacaone

Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. We enjoy making our guests happy!

Clarkston, Washington
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I would have rated this hotel as very good had it not been for the disinterested staff at check-in. Both seemed to be more engrossed in their computers than welcoming guests. I review this on the Best Western website and received response from manager.
The location was further out than I expected but the rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was great. Overall I would consider this an average stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I would like to apologize again that my Desk staff were not attentive at check inn, I have reviewed your comments with my staff. Our breakfast staff works hard to put a nice breakfast for our guests.
Jim Gibson
Nelson
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel is just off the highway and is a great place to stay, good sized, clean rooms, nice lobby and good breakfast included. The room had a fridge, microwave and bar with sink. Comfortable bed. We walked a block up the street and ate at a great mexican restaurant. Next to a Walmart.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Endlesstraveler99
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your review on my Hotel. All of our beds are Sealy 720 plus pillow tops. Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!