“Pleasant Surprise”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I generally steer clear of the Best Western brand. I may have been wrong. At least when it comes to this property I was very satisfied with my one night stay.
I came with a group of co-workers who made the arrangements. I figured I would survive a night regardless of the hotel. What I found was a well-run Inn, staffed with pleasant people, providing nice accomodations for a reasonable price.
Hey, what more does the business traveler need?
The rooms were large, clean and well stocked. The towels were a bit thin, but that isn't a deal breaker for me.
I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Tri-Cities area of Washington.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor. It was very quiet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel was full, but room was very quiet and well appointed. Staff anticipated and organized to accommodate all the guests. One of my favorite Best Western hotels to stay at. I really appreciate how attentive the staff was and that they anticipated some issues with road construction on the way to an event many hotel guests were going to. They provided printed driving directions with the detour to arrive at our destination on time. We did smell the food from breakfast in the morning, but it was a great thing to wake up to. The breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my Hotel. My staff & I enjoyed reading your comments.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good service. Nice touches like 6:00 pm warm cookies & milk. The breakfast is the best I have had at hotels. Super nice rooms. Quiet, but close to lots of things. Front desk are ready to serve & very helpful.

Room Tip: We stay every year for state cross country meet. No complaints & I have been on all levels (3)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I like the cookies also, & my breakfast staff appreciated your comments.
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm surprised that people felt it was noisy as our room was on the main crossroads and neither my husband nor myself found it noisy....and hubby's a light sleeper. We both had a good night's sleep. We also both enjoyed the breakfast. Neither of us noticed the smell of food like one reviewer did and we were down the hall from the breakfast room. For the price it's one of the better Best Western's we've stayed in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
I am please you enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for your business and your review.

Kelowna, BC
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent room, very clean with a comfortable king bed. Fridge and microwave and good amenities. A wonderful breakfast and across the parking lot from McDonalds (with a play place). Easy access off the highway. Nice big pool and exercise room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your review on my property. My staff & I appreciate the feed back

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The staff was friendly, kind and helpful. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. I would highly recommend...even though it is a little more expensive than some, it was well worth it!

• Stayed October 2012
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I appreciate your time to review my hotel & I am pleased you enjoyed our Breakfast.

Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed October 10, 2012

on the plus side had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, xtra sink outside bathroom, and room was spacious. But bed was saggy, location noisy, and breakfast (though plentiful) was of inferior quality. (Were there cookies? News to us.)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your time to review our property. I am sorry you did not enjoyed your stay at my property. The bed in your room is only 3 years old but had come off the frame. I have also followed up with my breakfast staff to insure that if product does not get consume in a timely manner it is to be replaced.

Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!