“Best hotel on our road trip! Great for families.”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Kelowna, BC
“Best hotel on our road trip! Great for families.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent room, very clean with a comfortable king bed. Fridge and microwave and good amenities. A wonderful breakfast and across the parking lot from McDonalds (with a play place). Easy access off the highway. Nice big pool and exercise room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your review on my property. My staff & I appreciate the feed back

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The staff was friendly, kind and helpful. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. I would highly recommend...even though it is a little more expensive than some, it was well worth it!

• Stayed October 2012
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I appreciate your time to review my hotel & I am pleased you enjoyed our Breakfast.

Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed October 10, 2012

on the plus side had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, xtra sink outside bathroom, and room was spacious. But bed was saggy, location noisy, and breakfast (though plentiful) was of inferior quality. (Were there cookies? News to us.)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your time to review our property. I am sorry you did not enjoyed your stay at my property. The bed in your room is only 3 years old but had come off the frame. I have also followed up with my breakfast staff to insure that if product does not get consume in a timely manner it is to be replaced.

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The hotel itself was what I expected. Nice rooms for the price. I travel a lot for work and normally stay at Best Western as I can count on clean and safe. I was awakened the first morning at 5 AM from the smell of food. The smell of the great free breakfast everyone raves about is sent permeating through the hotel. It was nauseating. I was in a room right above the kitchen. I asked to be moved and I was moved to the 3rd floor at the other end. Every morning of my stay, I was woke up at 5 AM from the smell of food. The smell is everywhere. I have never had this issue in my hundreds of hotel stays. Upon expressing my concerns to hotel staff I was laughed at me. So if you are troubled by this happening to you, stay someone else.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Traveleeer808
Skaterdad7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
First thing I would like to offer an apology for my staff member not responding in a professional manner to your concern. I would like also to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay.

Washington
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel was nice. The breakfast was amazing, the pool and hot tub were great, but everything else was typical. The front desk employees were just ok, and the room was nice. What we didn't care for was the street noise! We live in the country and are not used to hearing traffic, the room we were in was located close to the VERY busy road. The second night we turned on the A/C fan to be able to sleep and it was much nicer. Our recommendation...stay here, but ask for a room on the left side nearest the pool area, that way maybe you won't hear the noise from the road.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side nearest the pool area may be quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Skaterdad7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are striving to be the Best! for our guests and your comments will help us achieve that goal.

Medford, Oregon, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Yes I am fussy, and I was very happy to find my room to be very clean. We were greeted by a helpful front desk person who let us know that there would be freshly baked cookies available soon. The cookies were yummy, and so was the full buffet breakfast. Great job Best Western Plus Kennewick!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Katherine T
Greve in Chianti, Italy
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here in April and then stayed again in June. Both times were excellent. The staff is wonderful, the breakfast in the morning is fantastic, and the rooms are very clean and very comfy. This is such a wonderful hotel. Kudos to the whole staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terkel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!