Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
$104
$128
$116
Hampton.com
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$72
$72
GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$69
$129
$116
All reviewsbest westernsgreat place to staywarm cookieswednesday nightgreat breakfasttri city areamany choiceswafflesthe breakfast areavery nice hotelsausagebreakfast buffetopen hourscomfortable bedseasy accessoff the highwayhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2011

My wife and I stayed there one night and enjoyed it all. It's right next to several stores, as well as places to eat and gas stations. The place was clean and I didn't notice anything wrong. The only minor problem I had was trying to find the entrance. The place is right on the corner so you have to turn almost immediately into the driveway. If you miss it then you just have to make a U turn and try it again. I'd recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StickyGlue62
Reviewed February 27, 2011

After 17 years of marriage, this was our first night away from the kids.

When we checked in, the girls at the front desk were smiling and friendly. There was a soccer tournament in town and the hotel had a lot of kids staying there, but I never saw messes or anything. Everything was cleaned up really quickly. The staff did an amazing job of keeping up with the demand. My husband smokes, we walked around the grounds and were impressed with how clean everything was kept. I LOVED that the swimming pool was open 24 hours. When we returned from our evening-on-the-town, it was so nice to be able to sit in the hot tub at midnight :) They had a workout room with cardio equipment and weights, plus a dry sauna but we didn't use either.

Their breakfast bar is AMAZING. They had the usual pastries and cereals, but they also had make-your-own waffles, complete with strawberries for toppings. They also had hot fresh scrambled eggs with toppings like shredded cheese, salsa and diced ham. How often do hotels have sausage patties, links and bacon on the breakfast bar (rarely if ever) and also fresh fruit, yogurt, grapefruit (they sliced it for you :) bagels, six kinds of coffee with flavored creamers, juices.... I know it sounds excessive, but breakfast was impressive. The breakfast room had a beautiful huge stone fireplace, so it was so relaxing and pretty.

The final impressive detail was in the bathrooms. I know hotel bathrooms might not be very exciting, but I have long hair and the bathroom had conditioner. Ladies, this is a big deal. I should have learned by now to travel with conditioner, but I didn't. And I didn't need to, it was included :) Also, the shower curtains are changed in between each guest, which was cool.

The beds had a LOT of pillows, In the night, it was nice to reach up and be able to choose one a little less puffy. I know everyone likes a different kind of pillow, it seems that they had a nice assortment of thicknesses. Loved the mattress :)

And the sound-proof-ness ;) We never heard anything from outside the room, no noise from the halls or anything, in spite of all the kids in the hotel. I don't know if they heard us ;)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mrshannigan
Reviewed February 10, 2011

This hotel takes care of you. The breakfast was great. The front desk remembered my name throughout our stay. The rooms were very comfortable and the beds were new. It was a great place to come back to after a day of work. Will be staying for future trips

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2010

We stayed at the BW in Kennewick on our way to Vancouver, WA for Thanksgiving. The front desk agent was pleasant and got us a room late at night with no trouble. The hotel looked fairly new; the room was spacious and included a mini-bar/kitchenette area that was especially nice. The bed was incredibly comfortable; one of the best hotel beds I've every slept on! The best part of the stay was the free breakfast buffet. My husband and I usually skip the complimentary breakfast at hotels because it's not that great, but after giving this one a quick glance we decided to try it out. It was actually really good! The hot foods--including bacon, sausage, waffles, eggs, biscuits, etc. tasted fresh and not like they had sat under a heat lamp. The ladies that were in charge of the breakfast area were completely on top of keeping it clean and well stocked. I wish we had gotten their names; I've never seen a better maintained hotel breakfast area during the middle of the breakfast rush! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2010

We stayed here for one night. This is a great place to stay and we will certainly stay here again if we find ourselves needing a hotel in this area! The staff was friendly and accommodating, they are pet friendly, good breakfast, easy to find off the freeway, and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple