“Kennewick-Corner of Clearwater & Columbia Ctr”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's Restaurant
Ranked #151 of 237 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was our first introduction to Jimmy John's. We loved the freaky fast AND friendly service and high quality of the food. We no longer live in K, but found our closest Jimmy John's after we moved.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

There is not one thing I would change about the food. Bread is great and the fillings have never let me down. However, I wish they would extend their delivery zone by 200ft.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

First discovered JJ's near Southcenter in Renton and then in Spokane. SO glad the first has come to the Tri-Cities. Fresh! Cold crisp tomatoes and lettuce. Chewy awesome bread. I always get the Porker with ham and bacon. Great! I am not a big sub sandwich fan but Jimmy John's I crave. Really good.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

... which is not much to brag about. I would, however eat here. If Quizno's was an option, I'd be there, instead. So, middle of the road with respect to taste.

We ordered a Vito and a Beach Club. Nano-seconds later we received a Vito and a Turkey Tom. So they do get points for blindingly fast sandwich-making, but at the expense of quality control. Check your order.

Also, I found the sammies to be abysmally short on meat, and heavy-handed on the lettuce and mayo front.

Thumbs up for the enthusiastic staff.