“Great for breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Omeletz
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very small place with great, homecooked breakfasts. The people who run it are very nice. Coffee is good too. Not open on weekends though.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

After living in the Tri-Cities area we finally found our home cooked breakfast place!
They had a good selection of omeletz, breakfast fare, lunch items etc. I tried the Irish Omelet and it was stuffed with potatoes, chives etc and cooked perfectly! My hubby really liked his giant bisquit/egg/spicy gravy plate and I can't wait to try the quiche.
Really nice lady served us and she knows everyone customer and is very attentive and wonderful to talk to.