“It's a Hilton...”

Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Clean and well kept, with a courteous staff. The room seems a little dated as far as styling goes, but offers gratuitous space and the tallest ceilings I have experience from a hotel to date. What made this trip was that every interaction I experienced with the staff was positive. Bottom line, it's a Hilton with a friendly staff.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed here several business trips and found the staff at all levels friendly, effective and resourceful for all requests; from restaurant recommendations to extra towels and directions for travel to hiking, banks and grocery stores. My room was clean and my work areas were not disturbed by housekeeping. I worked long hours and found the refrigerators and microwaves in rooms make midnight snacks perfect. Fitness center, pool and spa are great; clean and stocked with towels.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Staff very helpful, nice bed, rooms clean, a little noisy, (thin walls), great work out area, great breakfast. Have syaed here for several years and some of the same staff remains. They go out of their way to help, but you do have to ask for free waters at the desk. It is not offered.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and quiet. There are good places to eat within a reasonable walk or very short drive. The free coffee, hot chocolate and desserts in the lobby are a nice addition.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have always found this hotel to be a clean and pleasant place to stay. Close to the Toyota Center and the mall. We had a problem with the toilet backing up and according to the desk clerk it is an ongoing problem. The toilet did not flush with enough force to clear out solids. He had to bring a plunger to unstop it. It helped some not not completely, still was slow. I think a hotel of quality can afford to upgrade their toilets. Otherwise, we had a great stay. The clerk was helpful and friendly. I would recommend it for an individual or family.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I routinely stay at HGI's while on busy or pleasure. This hotel was in a convenient location for my business needs. Many restaurants where in the immediate area, plus this hotel also offered room service. The room was clean and comfortable. My only reason for not rating it excellent was that i could her the people in the next room talking [perhaps they were talking loudly]. I offset this by turning the AC fan on full time and turning my TV up louder. That was the only negative comment i could make regarding my week long stay.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor, away from the elevator - barring the room noise next to me when it was occ...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We arrived in town and we had plans, but they were soon canceled. I was at a loss at this point. I called the hotel and a gentleman answered the phone, it was about 8am and he was more than willing to get us checked in uber early. We arrived about 9am and he greeted my son and I with a warming smile. He made my son also feel welcomed by ending with a high five as we were off to our room. With interactions like that from your employees, like your lovely night waitress also, makes me a sure to be coming back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
SpringHill Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities
3 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick? Share your experiences!