“Visiting Grandma in Kennewick”

Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our family of (4) comes to Kennewick 1 or 2 times a year so that the kids can see Grandma. We have stayed at a number of hotels in the Kennewick and Richland area and find that this one is clean, up-to-date, and has friendly staff that make your trip as enjoyable as possible. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wcordell

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The sleep number bed was as hard as a rock regardless of how much you played with the dial. The staff is less than responsive. They cleaned my room before I checked out and discarded all of my stuff in the refrigerator even though I had not checked out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'd like to apologize that you found your bed to bed too hard during your stay with us. When you come to a hotel you're expecting to get a great night's sleep and unfortunately we were not able to provide you with that. I'm also very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our housekeeping staff. I will share your comments with them in order to prevent incidents like this from occurring in the future. Again, I thank you for your review and I'd love to have you back to give our hotel a second chance.

Miles Wilkins
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a conference at the convention center in Kennewick and a room was booked for me at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a very comfortable stay with a very nice facility and very good staff. The service was great and made me feel welcome. I slept well and got a lot of work done while there as well. The walls did seem a bit thin as I heard others in the hallway and in the neighboring rooms pretty easily. That said, I slept quite well and would definitely go back if we had a meeting at the Kennewick convention center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

excellent place to stay. I wouldn't recommend leaving children in the lobby in the evening because of the close proximity of the hotel bar and drunken businessmen. but overall good access to Tri-Cities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was here for a work related convention. Especially appreciate that the Hilton is located directly across the street from the convention center. Staff was great and allowed me to check in at noon. Check out was a breeze and accomplished from my room phone. Very pleasant stay.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Staff was very guest friendly. Rooms very comfortable, Breakfast was excellant with custom made omlets ( among other good choices such as waffles), plenty of fresh fruit, crisp bacon and excellant coffee. All this with a great server named Erik

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the best hotel I have ever stay in. The staff are not only welcoming but make my stay bearable. The newly decorated lobby add a fresh updated look to the place. The food in the restaurant is excellent.

1  Thank Susan H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
SpringHill Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
#9 of 17 in Kennewick

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick? Share your experiences!