“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Washington
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had a great time in the Tri-Cities and a large part of that was my hotel stay. Merit at the front desk was so helpful. He told me of a great place for dinner and was respectful. I do not think I have ever had such great customer service before, specially from a hotel. I will be staying here next time I am in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that Merit made your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennewick, WA enjoyable. He will enjoy hearing this feed back along with the entire hotel staff.

Hope to see you again soon,

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Shady Cove
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff in this hotel goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. From the Front Desk, to Maintenance, to the Restaurant and Bar - everyone is super helpful and accommodating. The hotel is as you would expect from a Hilton. One nice thing about the location is that it is not on a main drag so it is quiet and you actually have some views from your room window. Also, there are plenty of sidewalks if you are inspired to take a walk. Very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: If you are NOT traveling with children, definitely stay on the 3rd floor, especially if it is a week...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ItchyfeetsLonnie
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We enjoy hearing from our guests and look forward to reading their comments.

Hope to see you again,

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Was there in the month of May. great place to stay. Hotel is bit far away from shopping malls and city center. Breakfast was good and hotel was very courteous. Beds were excellent and view from my window is Toyota convention center. So the view was great. I will certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Kennewick, WA.

Hope your travels are excellent,

Chicago, IL
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a good visit recently on an overnight stay. Breakfast was good, and beds and rooms were nice. The only negative was a staff member's rude behavior. Halley (haley) something like that - was rude when we approached the front desk to ask a question. She was on the phone obviously on a personal call and complaining about her job --we could hear her since she kept talking and ingoring us until we asked if she could help us. Clearly, customer service was not her first priority. She acted annoyed that we bothered her and rolled her eyes when we asked a question. Everyone else there seemed ok, but this has definitely got to be one of the rudest people I've ever met working at a hotel. We didn't let it ruin our stay or trip, but we won't be staying here again in our next visit.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention, unfortunately I cannot be on property 100% of the time to watch the staff so I do have to rely on guests comments.. I will make sure this horrible attitude is adjusted immediately as guest satisfaction is the number one priority here.

I am truly sorry for this experience and I hope to see you again in the future,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Was there this past week for work. We had a great stay. A special thank you to Amanda who helped us out with finding a place to eat and helping us get directions. She's outstanding! Rooms were great and breakfast was very good. We'll definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank CPerez820
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding Amanda one of our front desk agents. I will make sure she reads them along with the rest of the staff.

Your comments are greatly appreciated,

West Linn, Oregon
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The last time I stayed here the experience was sub-par. Nevertheless, of necessity I used this HGI for a stopover on a long business trip.

The property is located across a block or two in from a main road so the neighborhood is quiet. However, you still have the convenience of quick access to shopping and a wide range of restaurants. It's also only a few minutes back to interstate 82. There is ample free parking covering a fairly large area in front of the hotel.

Front desk staff were pleasant and efficient both when checking in and when leaving the next morning.

The king evolution room had all the standard HGI features. HVAC was adequate. Given the time it's been open, the property is starting to show its age, particularly in the bathroom (e.g., poor calking around the tub/shower enclosure). The bed was comfortable and the bedding (duvet) was spotless.

Overall, this HGI is a good option for lodging in the Tri-Cities area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor toward the end of the hallways on the "back" side of the...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Traveler,

I am pleased to here your recent stay with us has improved from prior stays. We are always looking for opportunities to improve and I will make sure our maintenance department looks into all bathroom caulking for replacement. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again,

Regards,
Calgary
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting family in Kennewick. My husband and I have four kids, so we actually got two rooms (adjoining) to hold us all. I LOVED it! Having stayed in several hotels for travel, this hotel puts all others to shame. The staff was amazing...from the servers in the kitchen to the people at the front desk (Merit especially was incredible!). The service was prompt. Their breakfast was sensational. The hotel had a great welcoming, friendly atmosphere, and we really loved our room. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennewick, WA. I will make sure all departments see your nice comments.

We hope to see you again,

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
SpringHill Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick? Share your experiences!