“Love the Pho!”

Pho Le
Ranked #113 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at Pho Le many times. Both eating in and take-out. Very clean and staff is super friendly! Can get busy at lunch, but worth the shirt wait. Highly recommend this family owned business.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

This place is a little off the beaten track but worth the 5 to 10 mins it takes to get there. Great Pho and the little lady that waits on you is a gem!

Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

We were so excited to come and enjoy the pho.but they treat us not nice.ignore us and chat with any other customers.We were first time here and will never go again.

Reviewed April 22, 2015

I love this place. The pho is good. REALLLL Good. I usually call in an order and pick it up to go. Order is ready within 15 minutes. The owner Christine got my whole family addicted to Avocado Milkshakes. Sound crazy....but even my husband, who hates avocados love theses. Yum. Guess I know where I am going to lunch today....

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Great Pho at very reasonable price. Huge portions! Excellent service by Christine!!! Vietnamese Coffee is just excellent!