“The correct number is 509-491-1556”
Review of Pho Le

Pho Le
Ranked #160 of 234 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Kennewick, Washington
“The correct number is 509-491-1556”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I just moved here for few months and found this placed when pumping gas at Exxon on Clearwater. I tried several places around Tri-cities but haven't found the authentic Vietnamese taste until I ate Pho Le today. I hope they do well because my wife and I do like this place and we have to have a good Pho once in a while.

I called them from Yelp And Tripadvisor's listed phone number but somehow they have the wrong number on there. I was glad that I decided to drive there anyways to check it out.

The real number is 509-491-1556

• Visited January 2014

Richland, Washington
“Pho real....best Pho!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This morning I had a major craving for Pho. The Pho I had ever had before was too far away. So my husband and I decided to try the new Vietnamese restaurant Pho Le in Kennewick. The owners were very nice and the Pho was DELICIOUS!! I highly recommend Pho Le for authentic Vietnamese cuisine and especially if you are craving Pho!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JodiMayer
Kennewick, Washington
“Tasty, fresh, authentic Vietnamese”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a little gem. The staff is super friendly. The food is fresh, delicious and authentic. You can order ahead and pick it up at the drive-thru window too. The place is neat as a pin.

• Visited August 2013