“Stay the night and ate in the am”

Red Lion Hotel Columbia Center Kennewick
Ranked #101 of 238 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Pretty good brunch, place was packed had the hotel at full capacity the night before so for the large group I'd give em a thumbs up...nothing I'd go out of my way for but as a guest staying there it was a delight...

Reviewed August 15, 2013

the breakfast buffet was part of my conference package, so i tried it the first day. I kept coming back because it was very good.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The large banquet room at the Red Lion is large enough for at least 100+ people to sit comfortably. Its the banquet room closest to the east entrance of the hotel.
The hotel and banquet rooms are very clean and the staff was accommodating to the needs of our group. I have put on several meetings at this Hotel and they have always delivered on their promises. Thank you for your continued service.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have had special meals there through the last few years and it seemed as though all was just average, but the views were good. We brought relatives from the East Coast for dinner, as we were thinking at the time it was the most impressive restaurant in Richland.... we are very quiet and respectful people, as a rule, but the embarrassment of having to appologize for average food and having to wait extended times for food. We have not been back and would not consider recommending the restaurant to anyone in the future!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is a dull place. The food is blahhhhh and expensive