“Hungry after a long day of golf”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #20 of 234 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Tacoma, Washington
“Hungry after a long day of golf”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pulled right up front, placed an order, sipped a cocktail while waiting and was very quickly served. Good food

Visited August 2013

Pacific, Washington
“YUM”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very good quality for cheap. Desert shooters are small enough to enjoy if your meal makes you question the idea of more food.

Visited July 2013
Kennewick, Washington
“Good value, comfortable and tasty”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This Applebee's is located on Columbia Point Drive in Richland. (There's another in Kennewick.)

The food is typical for the chain - tasty and a pretty good value for the money. While waiting for Spouse, I had a Peach Sangria that was excellent. At $7.50, it was a very good value.

I had the 550 (or under) calorie Steak and Creamy Shrimp for $13.99. I like my beef on the rare side (OK, so I'm not above chasing it across the table and bringing it down with my teeth) and they actually gave me a piece of meat that had a cool center. It wasn't what I would call a *great* a piece of meat, but it was flavorful and cooked to my liking.

My partner had the fish and chips for $11.99. He said it was fresh, tasty and was a good sized portion. I tasted a couple of his fries and they were excellent - crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside and perfectly salted.

Our server and the rest of the staff were friendly and attentive. We go there often for lunch, this was our first visit during dinnertime.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“We had a big group”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There were about 50 in our group and we got the back room.
Service was very good. The food is always good at Applebees.

Visited June 2013
Pasco, WA
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good place for a nice friday night dinner and drinks. Music combination is perfect. If you are on a budget, this is a good place for your pocket too! They have a great menu on appetizers.

Visited May 2013