“Best Tacos Ever”
Review of Chico's Tacos

Chico's Tacos
Ranked #25 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Chico's is my favorite place for tacos. I always get the shredded beef. I haven't found another place that prepares the taco shell this way, except my dad! They also have the best pico de gallo around. Only downside is they are at the far end of town. When I lived in Pasco, the intersection of Columbia Center and Clearwater seemed like going to another planet. Now that I've moved out of town, their really far away but I always make the sojourn when I'm passing through. I always wished they would open another restaurant in a better location for me, but then I would probably just eat too many tacos!

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Smaller cafe style restaurant. 10.00 will get you a meal and a cervesa. You won't leave hungry. Large portions and reasonable price. A local favorite. Never a long wait for your food. The salsa bar is great if you love salsa. One bonus is there's truck parking right next to it. Easy in and out.