“Best wings in town!”

Add it.
Hot Wingz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I love their wings. All kinds of different flavors. Also has some burgers and raps. Some fun entries like fried Twinkie's and friend Sneakers. Great place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Hot Wingz

Reviewed July 17, 2013

OK, it's not gourmet. It's chicken wings and burgers, etc. with expected sides. But it's done as well as it can be. Service in a fast-food place? Drinks refilled when staff isn't swamped taking orders and cooking. "Anything else I can do for you?" Owner regularly asks, "How are we doing?" Sincere, friendly place. My wife says it's the best burger in town and one of our children works at Five Guys. Enjoy.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had the medium hot Buffalo wings - wife had the BBQ wings and some deep fried pickles.
Bill came to $20.83.

Watched the Huskies beat up on the Cal Bears while we where enjoying our wings.

I believe that most people gets theirs to go, but they do have inside seating.

They have a website you can check out their menu before you go or place your order.

And I believe they have a contest for the ones that like the very HOT!!!! Winz....I'm going to give it a try next time.....again check out the website for details and menu and hours of operation.