“Great place for sunset dining”

Crow's Nest Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 238 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Service was outstanding and so was the food. Really enjoyed the Tomato Bisque and the Prime Rib was done to perfection!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The restaurant is located on the fourth floor of the Clover Island Inn. We've stayed at the hotel before and tried the restaurant for its convenience. Happily,the food is very good and not too expensive. This visit I recommended the food to friends and all six of us enjoyed our dinners. Asparagus was the vegetable of the day and everyone thought it was delicious.The halibut was a generous portion, cooked correctly and tasty. The servers were prompt and friendly every time I've eaten here. When in the area, I'll definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Kudos to management - they're doing it right here. Yes, the hotel is dated, but everything is aging...every minute of every day....The main thing is they're dealing with it nicely here and I was impressed and had a super dinner experience. Sweet waitress and the young man who kept everyone's water glass filled was nothing short of Supermanesque - I've never seen a more astute water glass filling attendant - this kid was amazing! Again, the food was delicious, presentation great - and if you're a guest at the hotel you get a coupon at the desk for a discount.

1  Thank DictionaryDiva
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited this place because I was told they had good food. The food was very bad I'm not sure if they had a new cook or what the problem was, but don't eat here. They do have a very nice view of the Columbia River.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was definitely above average. The views were beautiful. The waitress and manager/bartender were truly top notch. The waitress was so nice to our kids, even though they were a little road-weary.