“Best Indian Food in Tri Cities....period.”

Masala Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 231 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, WA
“Best Indian Food in Tri Cities....period.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I am so excited to have found that the Tri Cities has a new restaurant offering fine indian cuisine. I travel for work across the entire northwest and I can tell you I have eaten at many Indian restaurants and have always enjoyed this unique and flavorful cuisine so I have many restaurants to compare to. The service was excellent, restaurant clean, food prices were spot on and i enjoyed every waking moment as i savored every bite. I had the Thali dinner which gives you some variety in addition to the main entree which I chose the Palak Paneer, also known as Saag. Delicious!!

The Naan bread was also a pleasant treat as well. If you enjoy ethnic cuisines and looking for a very nice restaurant with a unique dining experience, look no further and give this place a try.

1 Thank QualityInspector1

Richland, Washington
“Nice lunch buffet!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was my first time there, but the friend I met for lunch had been several times and was glad I suggested it, as it was new to me. While not on par with the non-buffet dinners I've had at the Taj Palace in Yakima, the buffet was quite good. Broad selection of vegetarian, gluten-free, and chicken dishes. Good sauces. Fresh food.

The food was tasty, nicely-spiced, but not exceptional. Although, my friend noted that the Chai tea was the best he has had in the US.

Clean environment, above average atmosphere, and the service was warm and hospitable. (such as one can expect for a buffet).

Would cheerfully go again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SDH_2_8
Washington State
“BEST Indian food in the Tri-Cities”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I have been looking for a really good and CLEAN Indian restaurant to eat at close to home. We have had to in the past go to Bellevue to find what we are looking for. We ordered the lunch buffet, the food was fresh the sauces were wonderful.

Go if you can.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good indian restaurant”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Finally we have a good indian restaurant in Try Cities. The food is good, but I would prefer a bit more variety. For lunch they offer chicken, but no lamb or goat. I am going to be there again and wish the owners success and more loyal clients. I will be one of them if they stay at least as they are now.

Pasco, Washington
“lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My friend and I were very impressed with the variety and quality of the food. It not only was delicious but freshly made. It did not taste or look like it had been warming for a couple of days. The overall presentation was clean and fresh. We would highly recommend this restaurant. Service is attentive and friendly.

• Visited August 2012