“BEST Indian food in the Tri-Cities”

Masala Indian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 229 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington State
“BEST Indian food in the Tri-Cities”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I have been looking for a really good and CLEAN Indian restaurant to eat at close to home. We have had to in the past go to Bellevue to find what we are looking for. We ordered the lunch buffet, the food was fresh the sauces were wonderful.

Go if you can.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good indian restaurant”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Finally we have a good indian restaurant in Try Cities. The food is good, but I would prefer a bit more variety. For lunch they offer chicken, but no lamb or goat. I am going to be there again and wish the owners success and more loyal clients. I will be one of them if they stay at least as they are now.

Pasco, Washington
“lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My friend and I were very impressed with the variety and quality of the food. It not only was delicious but freshly made. It did not taste or look like it had been warming for a couple of days. The overall presentation was clean and fresh. We would highly recommend this restaurant. Service is attentive and friendly.

1 Thank skcrayne
Kennewick, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food and Grate place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been to this new Indian restaurant recently and I'm glad I did that.The lunch buffet is $9.00 I feel which is pretty less for the variety of food they offer. The food was very tasty and they offer many varieties, Food tasty very good and were not too spicy like at other Indian places I have tried in many cities before. The service was very good, the staff seems nice and the place looks neat. Looking forward to try the dinner.

1 Thank Narsi T
Kennewick, Washington
“Fresh, tasty Indian food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I went to the lunch buffet. Everything was fresh and tasty. Lots of my favorites, both vegetarian and omnivore fare. I will definitely return. This restaurant is quite new.

Visited August 2012