“Entertaining” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fujiyama Japanese Steak House and Bar
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 395 & Hildebrand Rd.
Description: Just opened about 3 weeks ago. Great cuisine and chefs!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and show. Best deal is dinner for two. Spouse & I are partial to the Steak and Shrimp.

1 Thank RICHARD H

“Yum yum yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

So entertaining and SO yummy! The BEST fried rice I have ever eaten! I can't wait to go back! I would definitely go back! It would be a great place for a big family night out! Can't wait to get all us older siblings together!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bmommyx3
Seattle
“Unexpected Find on our weekend trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We did a weekend trip to Tri-Cities just to get away. This restaurant was near our hotel, so we decided to have dinner there one night. The chef we had was very impressive and funny, he was able to ad lib his presentation depending on (unexpected) cooking challenges and how the diners responded. The food is cooked and served communally directly from the grill. Each meal includes the same basic components with the main dish cooked to order. The food was fresh and we enjoyed our meal. My husband had the Surf and Turf, the steak was cooked perfectly as was the lobster, but the lobster was a little bland. I had the NY steak and scallops, both cooked perfectly. The scallops were delicious; I felt the steak was a bit under seasoned. However, there is a ginger soy dipping sauce that was very good with the steak. Overall we had a fun evening, some nice conversation with others at the table, and good food. The price was reasonable given that it's really dinner and a show, with the chef providing entertainment!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Southampton Parish, Bermuda
“You get more than a meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went to Fujiyama on the recommendation of several friends. It was a special night out with friends from France. We were not disappointed at all. The food was great, and the entertainment provided by our chef made for a fun evening! The teenagers in our group even had a good time. I don't know what they put in that seafood sauce, but I still revel over the taste of their shrimp dipped in that sauce! Yum! Or, as the French would say, miam! I'll pass along the same advice I was given - pay the extra $3 to get the chicken fried rice! It isn't just for the extra ingredients going into your rice dish; it's for the extra show! The price of a meal here is a little higher than the average restaurant, but you're not just buying a great tasting meal, you're getting great entertainment as well. Well worth it! We will go back again and again! By the way, our friends from France loved it!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank William P
Kennewick, Washington
“Fun dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food was good, with great presentation. Food for each half of the "table" (holds appx. 20 people) is prepared at the same time with a little show by the chef. The only glitch was the person taking orders was a bit mixed up as to who ordered what. It worked out well for me because she came out with an extra martini which I ended out with. We will be returning to eat here again..

• Visited June 2013