“first rate”

Fujiyama Japanese Steak House and Bar
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 395 & Hildebrand Rd.
Description: Just opened about 3 weeks ago. Great cuisine and chefs!
Richland, Washington
“first rate”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've waited a long time for this sort of restaurant to come to the Tri-Cities and my patience has been rewarded. Very entertaining preparation of the food at your table, nice ambiance. My companion and I both enjoyed our selections very much. We'll be regulars there and I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2012

“great expierence!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

great dinner and good fun entertainment! you get what you pay for and it was wonderful. Cant wait to go again!

Richland, WA
“Fun show”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Your food is prepared on a grill in front of you with a lot of showmanship. The food was excellent. Tender, flavorful and cooked to perfection. Not a restaurant I would frequent on a regular basis. I think seeing the same show could get old, but a great place to go with a group of friends and for special occasions. Had the bar not been so tiny I would frequent them more as you can get the same food without the show. However, it feels very cramped in there.

Visited September 2012
Pasco, Washington
“Fun Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A friend and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch. 8 chairs are situated around a grill. A waiter takes the order and places all 8 orders at the same time. A chef arrives, table side, and prepares all the food. It was recommended that we try the fried rice and we did. Preperation of the fried rice was all part of the show. Food was delicious and it was fun to intereact with new friends at the table. Reservations were not needed for lunch, but are highly recommended for dinner.

• Visited September 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Fun?”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Fun if you've never been and the food was fine. I was however frustrated by the poor service. I had to ask several times for water and finally got out of seat and asked a busboy. The price is expensive but again worth it if for nothing else but the novelty. We'll be back and hope it stays around.

• Visited August 2012