“Good Stuff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Between the Buns
Ranked #8 of 227 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are the Tri-Cities only hotdog and sausage specialty restaurant. We started as a small hotdog stand in downtown Kennewick in 2008. We have since grown to include 3 hotdog carts a full restaurant and a newly purchased food truck. In 2013 we were named 3rd best place to get a hotdog in the US by esquire magazine. We carry many different kinds of dogs and sausages. Including Pork, beef, polish, german, italian, bratwurst, and several more. Always trying to bring in local made products when ever possible. Also on our menu is vegetarian and gluten free options. Most of our dogs are gluten free and we carry gluten free buns and make our own gluten free corn dog batter.
Kennewick, Washington
“Good Stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Every now and then you just need a hot dog. When that time comes this is the place to go. Plenty of choices and they run promotions to encourage you to try them all. So, you will not be finding a two for one dollar gas station hot dog they do offer a punch card to reward you for your loyalty.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Aiken, SC
“Best Hot Dogs You Can Imagine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love hot dogs. This place is special. The location looks less than admirable but the food is great. The counterfeit Chicago dog is very good. The standard Chicago is solid. The dogs come of good rolls; not cheap buns. A dog with tater tots is a full meal; no way I can est a second.

• Visited May 2013
Kennewick, Washington
“diffrent for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

thought hot dogs come on really, actually it is just hot dogs but suprised it seems like they are always busy and the dogs are pretty good, I dont think that you expect gourmet but for a hot dag place i will keep comming back

Visited April 2013
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Top Ten in Kennewick?!?!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I'm all about visiting places that are on Top 10 Lists, so when a friend read an article that this place had been named one of the top 10 to get a hotdog in the nation, we knew we had to go. I was overwhelmed by the crazy choices on the menu, so I asked for a recommendation and ordered the Tri-City Special. Oh. My. Gosh. I got Polish sausage, and then it was SMOTHERED in grilled onions, bacon, bar-b-q sauce and...CREAM CHEESE?? No, I'm not lying. Reasonably priced with a side order of mac-n-cheese and a drink. Someone in my group got a Pizza Dog, with mozzarella and pizza sauce and pepperoni, and someone else got the MacDaddy, which was covered with mac-n-cheese. Everyone was happy with their order! I didn't see anything on the menu that I wouldn't like to try. The people behind the counter were super friendly, and the owner came out to talk to us and make sure everything was ok. I think the ONLY reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the seating? We were a party of five, and didn't fit in any of the tables. Not a big deal, and definitely won't stop me from going back! They have punch cards for people who are lucky enough to be able to eat there often!

• Visited April 2013
Hermiston, Oregon
“Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

They are great for a dog with all the options. I love the one with BBQ and coleslaw. Also the Chicago and counterfeit Chicago