“Extremely overrated”

Cuisines: American
Edmonton, Canada
“Extremely overrated”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was WAY too salty. I had the lettuce wraps and my boyfriend had the meatloaf with brocolli and mashed potatoes. I could only eat half of them before my lips got all dry and swollen from too much salt. Even the brocolli was salty. The beer was also poor. We had the sampler tray which was bitter and my beer was the raspberry which was unenjoyably tart. We expressed our views to the waitress who did offer to get me something different but I didn't bother because I figured anything else on the menu would be too salty. Maybe the cook was having a bad night but don't waste your money here.

• Visited September 2013

Richland, Washington
“Great Location/Very Good Beer/Decent Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Have eaten at Ice Harbor Brewery several times. The new restaurant is located on Clover Island right on the Columbia River. Unfortunately, the building really doesn't take advantage of the potential views. The beer brewed here is superior with many varieties to chose from. My favorites include the Kolsch and the several varieties of Pale Ales. The food menu is typical pub fare and really lacks inspiration. However, that doesn't mean the food isn't good.

We very much like taking the boat up the river, docking at clover island and enjoying appetizers and a cold brew at Ice Harbor.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago
“Typical Brew Pub”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had lunch at Ice Harbor - It was "good" but not excellent. The menu was your typical brew pub menu. Salads, burgers and sandwiches.
Our server was un- attentive. We had to track her done to get drink refills and our check

Visited July 2013
Burlington, Washington
“Good Beer / Good Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Their food and atmosphere are what you'd expect from a typical tavern, but their micro brews stand up to any other offering I've had so far.

Visited June 2013
Oregon
“Late lunch, good food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

First, let me say that beer tasting and preference are very subjective, so what I like or dislike may not agree with your tastes.
We arrived at 1 pm for lunch and thouroughly enjoyed our food. My wife ordered the taco salad and commented that it had more meat than most she has eaten, and it was quite large. I ordered the Stout & 'Shroom burger - fresh, hand-formed patty with loads of mushrooms and gorgonzola cheese - very tasty.
I also ordered the six-beer sample tray for $9. My favorites were the Kolsch and the Brown Ale, but I could not finish the Tangerine beer or the IPA. I am not a fan of fruit-flavored beer and the IPA had a strange aftertaste.
I would recommend the food and would also recommend that you order the beer sampler so that you too can determine which brew is best.

• Visited May 2013