“Basic brew pub”

Cuisines: American
Boise, Idaho
“Basic brew pub”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Pretty good selection of beers and cocktails. Very loud indoors. Basic pub grub on menu. Locals seemed to like it.

Visited March 2013

Pasco, Washington
“good but pricey”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We recently went there for their delicious rootbeer and fish and chips. The prices have gone up quite a bit. For my husband and I to eat lunch was over $50. We werent expecting that at all. especially for fish and chips!

Visited November 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Great View - Great Food - Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ice Harbor Brewing Company at the Marina in Kennewick

Great view of the Columbia and the Marina. You can see both bridges of the Tri Cities at the restaurant ( cable bridge and blue bridge )

My wife and I had lunch here this past Saturday.

I had the Chipolte Turkey Burger ( best turkey burger I have ever had ) It was moist and not dry and easy to eat. I had a salad with it $9.00 - and it was not greasy.

My wife had the Marina Burger with cheese $9.99 with fries
1 pint of Hefeweizen beer $4.60

Lots of different menu items and lots of different beers and other drinks as well.

Total bill $25.55 before tip

350 Clover Island Drive
Kennewick, WA 99336
509-586-3181

www.iceharbor.com

They have two locations. The one of the Marina that we visited and then another at 206 N Benton Street in Kennewick.

Lindsey was our server and she didnt come and bug us but still was attentive to us.

Great view of the Marina and the Columbia River and a very clean and nice restaurant.
Great atmosphere inside the restaurant. Restaurant looks new both inside and out.

We will come back again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank David A
Washington State
“good food, good service, great location!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We eat here on a regular basis and always enjoy it. My favorites are the halibut burger (which I had tonight) and the marina nachos (for a nice change, try them with the pork!!). They have a decent wine selection and of course great beer.
While it can get a little loud sometimes, tonight was great (even though they were busy). Kevin took great care of us - the food was served to perfection. My husband had the tenderloins, and Kevin made sure to let us know they had au gratin potatoes as a special tonight - my husband said they were delicious. His veggies were snap peas and some kind of squash, and were apparently as good as they were "pretty" - I don't know what else to call it!
During the summer, the outside is a great place to relax over lunch - enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Good place for casual dining”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I've eaten at this place several times and I leave satisfied each time. The resturant offers a large selection of drinks as well as a good amount of food choices. My food has always been very good and the service has always been prompt. The prices are on par with resturants in the area.

• Visited July 2012