“Sadly - It's closed, but available for events.”
Review of Kennewick City Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kennewick City Grill
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Kennewick, Washington, United States
“Sadly - It's closed, but available for events.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was such a great place. Very good food and service to match. Since they closed I've tried to recreate the blue cheese salad and the tuna salad from scratch. - Not the same but It'll have to do. Deserts were amazing.

• Visited July 2012

Richland
“Great restaurant for lunch”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We, the retired former city employees from the neighboring City of Richland, chose the Kennewick City Grill for their monthly luncheon spot today. I had never been in here since it changed from the old "Country Gentleman" and "Fat Olives" so I was curious. I was pleasantly surprised at how really good this place is for lunch. I ordered a chicken breast and Monterey Jack cheese sandwich with a tossed green salad side and it was incredibly good. I also noticed that everyone elses meals looked wonderful too and everyone raved at how good they were. I was pleased that my wife could find something that met her special dietary needs and that there was a low calorie choice on the menu for me.

The staff was excellent, the lady that handled out table was exceptionally well qualified, was friendly and on top of everything. She is a real asset to the success of this place. I'm sorry I did not get her name. Likewise there was a young man in attendance that kept the dishes cleared and the water glasses filled and one hardly knew he was there. This was a most enjoyable experience and we plan to return soon. I highly recommend this restaurant and I found that their web site with a current menu was most helpful.

• Visited August 2012
Richland
“Best kept secret!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We go to the Grill often. The drinks, meals and deserts are awesome. Service is attentive and friendly. Best bartender in town.

If you have to eat gluten free...this is the only place you can go and order all the burgers and sandwiches. And they are great!

• Visited July 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Definitely very good food. We went to eat there a couple of days ago. We shared a sampler, it was very very good! Super wonderful waitresses too.

Visited April 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Pass...”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We loved Fat Olives so were excited to try their new venture. We were very dissapointed. Our food wasnt anything special and the service was terrible! The bar tender wasnt attentive (it wasn't busy), never came back for my drink order and always on his cell phone. We won't be going back! Would much rather drive to Richland for Fat Olives.

1 Thank Melissa R