“Just "Okay"”

Ice Harbor Brewing Company
Ranked #17 of 237 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stopped by Ice Harbor Brewery on August 1, 2013. The place is big and industrial, very noisy with lots of patrons, lots of beer choices - over 10 on tap. They offered a; Stout, IPA, Hefeweizen, Brown, Pale, Kolsch, Scottish Ale and others. The decor is "meh" - it's a converted warehouse, hard seats, worn carpet and a tad dated in overall appearance. I ordered their IPA, 70 IBU which was "good", hubby ordered their Hefeweizen which he stated was "very good". For dinner I ordered the French Dip, which doesn't include a side - just potato chips. The sandwich was boring - no frills. The hubby ordered their pulled pork nachos which was recommended by our waiter. He said his food "okay". Our service was very good - waiter very knowledgeable and helpful...

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had a nice sized pulled pork sandwich with a side of perfect onion rings. A glass nut brown ale to wash it down. All in a comfortable and historic atmosphere. Nice way to spend some time!

1  Thank Kimren
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I have eaten every time we are in town. The food is average not bad but not great.
The beer is good but the last few time it has been inconsistent. Overall a great place to have a craft beer. The best in the area.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The old location has a better menu and better prices. dont even bother going to the newer location, food is boring and over priced. However, at the older locaton, the wings are SO good, I look forward to them when Im in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Frankly, I live right down the road from Ice Harbor and I love brewpubs...but I never really go here. The service is pretty good, the atmosphere is good, most of the beer is OK, but the food is terrible (terrible, terrible, terrible). If they had ANY inspired food, they would earn my business 2-3 times per week.

2  Thank dpgast