“Good”

Yummie Pho
Ranked #88 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Good Pho. Good salad rolls. Just good, not great, not bad. Clean, inexpensive and fast. I was in and out quickly.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Me and the wife are in Tri-Cities looking for a place to eat, we decided to try out Yummie Pho, the place was very simple, it was busy when we walked in, which made us feel good. The menus a little more expensive than you would think. The food was better than average was really pretty good. The wife just had potstickers and they were good deep fried little different. I had the beef and meatball pho. I was surprised the broth was very clear the taste was spot on and I was happy to have stopped here.

Reviewed November 12, 2016

I really wanted to love this place, but I just can't. My wife's chicken & noodles were OK, my seafood pho was alright. Pho lacked flavor & had minimal seafood in it. My son got beef fried rice & it was really good! Unfortunately, it was $50 for 3 dinners & there were no leftovers. I expect asian food to be less expensive, or to have larger portions. Nothing was NOT good, but if I'm spending this much for dinner I could get better value elsewhere.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I love the cabbage chicken salad and the delicious shrimp spring rolls. The Pho is also fresh and flavorful. The portions are ample size and the service is good.

Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

Not sure if I should be disappointed with the quality or just happy that the very bland TC restaurant scene even has Vietnamese cuisine.

Prices are cheap. Atmosphere is bland. Slow service. Food is just very very average. Not worth a return.