“very poor and over rated”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #36 of 231 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Seafood
West Richland, Washington
“very poor and over rated”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at 4:15 and was seated almost right away. Our server asked us for our drink selection, 2 waters and a wine. 3 waters arrived but no wine. Ten minutes later the wine finally arrived after some coaching to another server. Dinner was ordered and all was thought to be well. However, only 2 dinners arrived out of 3. Server said the other order was some how dropped, but would be ready in a minute. Also asked for a second glass of wine, and again had to coach another server to get it. Well my wife and I had finished our meals when the third meal finally arrived. The waitress asked how our meals were. I told her that the broccoli was over cooked and was mush. She said she was sorry and offered to bring us something else, but we were already done with the meal. She stated that the cooks were having trouble with the oil. I explained that the broccoli was steamed and not cooked in oil. This our second sub par experience here and we will not return.

Clinton, Missouri
“birthday dinner”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have gone to Red Lobster restuarants all over the country and the food is always consistantly good,including this Red Lobster.However,at this particular resturant when the wife and I got our salads and we unwraped our eating utinsils three out of the four forks were visibly still dirty.I told our waiter to look at them and he was apalogetic but blaimed the night crew for the problem.I ordered the steak and lobster and when our entrees came all I had on my plate was a steak.When I inquired about my lobster once again they were very sorry about the mixup.I got my lobster tail after a long wait and it was very good but it was well after I had eaten my steak.Very dissapointing.Needless to say his tip reflected the service the wife and I got.

• Visited January 2013
Moses Lake, Washington
“Big menu”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I felt like fish today so went to Red Lobster. It was crowded, but the restaurant was freezing. Not what you'd expect on a cold winter night.

Food was average. I had seafood stuffed sole which was nothing special. It had a weird spicy taste I really didn't care for, but maybe that's just me.

My partner had Atlantic salmon which was excellent.

Pasco, Washington
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love this and all Red Lobsters. Staff was super friendly and I never had to wait to get anything. Food was delicious like always. One of my favorite Red Lobsters and I am so glad its so close :)

Visited July 2012
“Need friendlier hostesses.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Overall everything was ok. First impression was very unfriendly hostesses. It felt like they were annoyed we wanted to eat there. Nothing change when we left.