“A great find!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, exceptional service! So happy we went, cant wait to bring the kids back. Nice casual and friendly place, and fun. Prices surprisingly affordable. Will return!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have only 2 downs on this restaurant music is up way to loud, and when they take break and dance the only part of the crowd who can see it is sitting in the bar. Otherwise the food is awesome and we have never ever had faster service anywhere else. Definitely a must!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I enjoy the food here, but the 8oz. Sirloin dinner for under $10 is my most favorite! A steak, house salad and baked potatoe is just right for me. This time I ordered sautéed mushrooms to go with my steak....my New Year splurge! It can be a bit noisy in here, but I like to watch the servers line dance during the night. All you can eat peanuts in the shell and hot rolls are my husbands favorite!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best place to eat in Kennewick, WA. Although a little more pricey as far as restaurants go, the food (quality and quantity) and atmosphere is worth the price! They even hold the door open for you! The rolls with cinnamon butter complementary with every order is so good you can't help but stuff yourself before your food even gets to you! Our experience: everyone was polite and friendly, our drinks were refilled timely without having to ask, we were asked by our server, the manager and another server if everything was satisfactory and the food was so good even our kids sat and ate everything! The peanuts at the table is fun too! I'd eat here every week if I could afford to, but this is our place to go on special dinner nights out.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

It is fine by chain restaurant standards. Food is average. Atmosphere is lively, and I guess could be fun if you are in to the cowboy scene. Service is pretty standard, as are the prices.

No doubt this will do fantastic in the land of endless chain restaurants otherwise known as Tri-Cities, Wa........