“Ho-hum...another chain restaurant...”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed November 27, 2013

It is fine by chain restaurant standards. Food is average. Atmosphere is lively, and I guess could be fun if you are in to the cowboy scene. Service is pretty standard, as are the prices.

No doubt this will do fantastic in the land of endless chain restaurants otherwise known as Tri-Cities, Wa........

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm sure if you like country music you would enjoy it. I unfortunately do not enjoy country music especially loud county music. Staff is very friendly. Had the filet which was average, nothing special. Just a chain restaurant normal steak.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I came to this restaurant because i was recommended to go this place from others. I was very impressed with my food and the service provided will definitely be coming back to this place next time i am in town

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The dining room was crowded ads usual but we had called ahead but sat in the bar with no wait. Our waitress, Lyndsay, initially thinking we were in and out quickly kept asking if we were ready to order. After we told here we were there for a relaxing dinner, she stepped back and waited for us to call her. The meal was served quickly and was good. Lyndsay treated us like company in her own home and that was nice. We ordered an appetizer and had a pre-dinner cocktail. I must say however, I thought that I should have gotten to select the type of BBQ sauce for my rack of ribs. They were a little dry and I should have asked for more sauce. The rack was huge and what was left made a nice next day lunch. The noise was bad, but the venue is what it is. A special "Thank You" to Lyndsay for making our dinner experience special.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is awesome!! Eat peanuts and throw shells on the floor. The food was extremely delicious. This is a place I will visit again!!!!