“great family-oriented restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went with my brother-in-law and his family and while waiting for our table the kids were entertained by the peanut barrel. They dug in and loved throwing the peanut shells on the floor. It wasn't too long a wait and then we were ushered to our table. My in-laws raved about the warm rolls which are served with cinnamon butter. Yum!!! My diet was out the window after that. I had the pulled pork and chicken which I paired with baked sweet potato (our server recommended the marshmallow and caramel topping...yummy too!! I guess the topping defeated my effort to be healthy this time) and corn.

The kids' menu has puzzles and games that kept my niece and nephews busy till the food came. I guess a lot of people come here for their birthdays because there were a lot of 'cheering' from the staff and they encouraged everyone (within the vicinity) to greet the celebrant while he/she in on a saddle chair and wearing a stetson.

Good fun!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

As always, the Texas Rodahouse never disappoints. My friends had steak ; both were tender and cooked exactly to specifications. I had the catfish, always yummy. The service was superb, the wait (at 5:30!) was less than 5 minutes.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been here several times and have always enjoyed their food, but it never inspired me to write a review until I tried their ribs. These ribs are so flavorful and cooked so well that the meat just falls off the bone. These are the best ribs I have ever had in a restaurant. (My grandpa makes killer ribs so I had to add the "in a restaurant") Their bread and cinnamon butter is also very tasty. I'd say the only complaint I have is that every time I have been there, I've always been seated where it is hard to see the waitresses dance. Oh yeah, the waitresses do a line dance every so often. It is pretty entertaining. OH... and for your birthday they have you sit on a saddle and do this yelling thing with the rest of the customers. It is awesome. You can also eat peanuts and throw the shells on the ground. It is a little pricey, but worth treating yourself occasionally.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The people here are always nice to me and my wife. The food is good and reasonable the waitresses are really nice. It is a little loud with the music at times but its fun. I have enjoyed this every time I have went.

1  Thank Pentukey
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Went in with friends and even though it was a Saturday and packed, we got in quick. The staff were outstanding and very friendly. The food was the topper, it was absolutely wonderful. Tender steaks, cooked just like you ask. The sides were just as tasty. The only drawback, the rolls you get. They are so tasty that all you want to do is eat as many as you can, as I write this, all I can think about is those rolls. Once you eat them, you will forever crave more! The price is well within line for other restaurants like this, and not overly expensive, but well worth the price.