“Excellent steak for the money”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 231 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
West Richland, Washington
“Excellent steak for the money”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

First time at the roadhouse and wasvery pleased. Was treated as soon as we entered and since it was our first visit a very good explaination of all the menus and early finned items was provided. Our server was very cheerful and very helpful in making the right steak choices. I had the 12 oz bonding ribeye and my wife had the fortworth ribeye. The latter id a boneless steak. They were both prepared to our liking and were excellent. We also tried their version of the blooming onion. Again this was done very nice. The atmosphere is roadhouse and they to provide a bucket of peanuts for your enjoyment while you wait for your dinner. Do yourself a favor and skip the outback.

kennewick
“good food but noisy”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

the food was good, service was good and the staff was entertaining with their little dances but don't plan to have dinner conversation unless you want to shout over the music

Visited March 2012
Pasco, Washington
“Not my kind of Line Dance”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went for the first (and possibly last) time with two other couples. I guess it's part of what some people like about the place, but I found it way too noisy - couldn't carry on a conversation at our table with anyone other than the person right next to you - and service was very slow. Could have been because the servers seemed more interested in the hunky guys at a couple of nearby tables than in getting back to our table. And then every so often, they break into a line dance. Kind of cute the first time, but seeing them stop and do dances several times during our dinner was several times too many for me. In the meantime, we waiting a long time for our food to arrive, and it wasn't all that impressive. I did like the Bloody Mary I had, though. Pretty expensive place for not being all that impressed by the food or service.

Visited July 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“The BEST meal ever”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I can honestly say that the recent meal, sirloin steak, was the best I have ever tasted anywhere in the world.
The overall atmosphere was very different to normal restaurants and very enjoyable. Waitress doing Line-dancing, Ground nuts in small buckets on the table, all lead to an experience I will not forget. The place was extremely busy, very popular with locals and we were issued with a buzzer to tell when our table was ready. Also it was one of the cheapest meals we had on 3 week tour of the Northwest USA.

• Visited September 2012
Richland, Washington
“A bit noisy but fun”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food was great, the service good but the noise level was a bit bothersome. The waitors/waitresses put on a cute show also. I hope they can figure out something to do about the noise.

Visited June 2012