“Good Food, Good Service, went a few times on our visit here”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 235 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canal
Alberta
“Good Food, Good Service, went a few times on our visit here”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very nice patio, in the Columbia Center Mall, Kennewick.
We had the Cuban Dip, Kahlua Pork sandwich, Bistro Steak Salad, Beet Salad.. All very good.
Service was also great, which really was a nice to find, as we were not impressed with the service in this town..
Excellent drinks, and good service. Better than many other places we experienced in Kennewick.
I would recommend this eatery, for a meal, or for patio drinks and snacks.

• Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Twigs on a Sunday night which is not always a restaurant's best night but that did not effect Twigs. Jon our server was outstanding and made some great recommendations. I had the half Pesto Gorgonzola Chicken with a side Insalada Misto salad. My wife had a half Orange Chicken salad with a tomato bisque soup starter. All were very good. The half versions of the meals are more than enough for an average eater. Their Martini selection is also very good, wine selection was okay but not outstanding. They are of course a Martini Bar so I was not expecting a great wine selection.

Visited July 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great meal!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Since I was having dinner alone, I sat at the bar and was greeted immediately and warmly! My salad and curry with shrimp entree were delectable too!! Service was first rate--my iced tea glass was always full!! Although it was Friday evening during "happy hour", the bar was a most pleasant place for a delightful and delicious dinner!

Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Average at best”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were just looking for a light meal and cocktails. The Bruschetta I ordered turned out to be flatbread with chopped tomatoes and other toppings. It was basically a little pizza. I've never had Bruschetta that wasn't on sliced bread - weird. Then my beet and pear salad was so bland that I literally could not distinguish between the beets and the pears. It tasted like it had been prepared hours (days?) before and been sitting in the fridge. My husbands sandwich and soup were equally unimpressive. He said that Safeway's soup is better. On the plus side my lemon drop martini was excellent - so I ordered two! My server was personable and attentive. The atmosphere is pleasant.

Visited June 2014
Anderson, Indiana, United States
“Just Right”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

On a recent trip back to my hometown of the Tri-Cities, I was pleasantly surprised to find a great little bistro close to my hotel. TWIGS was recommended by a local friend, so I didn't have any objections, but liked it even more once I walked in. The decor is trendy without being over-the-top and the bar selection was better than I expected. The same could be said for the food: good northwest-style bistro food and the portions were just right and also not so "Americanized-large"...exactly what it advertises: a "bistro". The atmosphere might be a little noisy for some, but I found the energy to be both relaxing and invigorating at the same time. It was so good the first time that I went back the second night. The service was warm, friendly and efficient, my server was especially great and went out of his way to take care of me on a busy night.
All-in-all, it was one of my better dining experiences in the Tri-Cities...I look forward to returning.

• Visited April 2014