“great businesses lunch”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canal
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Good food, nice location and excellent service. Had a hard time deciding what to order everything sounds good. Wiil go back for sure.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I'm not that impressed with with the food in general, but their desserts are pretty darn good. My wife and I will eat dinner elsewhere and then to to twigs for their drunken doughnuts or share a slice of the their "wet strawberry cheese cake" I would go their just for that.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went to the recently opened Twigs Bistro at Northgate Mall in Seattle Monday - April 15 - night to try their Happy Hour menu. I arrived at 5:45 PM (happy hour is 3 PM-6PM). I sat in the bar area, and waited for 5 minutes, and no one came by to take my order. I had to get the attention of the bartender to order from the happy hour menu. My wife called and said she would be late. Still no service in the bar area, I went back to the bar and asked the female bartender to order two additional items before happy hour expired. She asked where I sat, and I pointed to the table. The first two items of food arrived. And shortly after 6 PM, my wife arrived. Finally, after 30 minutes, I inquired about the additional food that I ordered before 6 PM from the male bartender again. He checked and return and inferred that the order was not sent to the kitchen. A woman, who apparently is the manager, asked "how is everything going,?" and I told her the service was lousy. As a courtesy, she deducted the last two food items from our bill. However, the compensation of $10 does not out weigh lousy service.

I hope the Kennewick restuarant has better service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like their martini's very much and it is a great place to meet friends. The food is really good as well.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had a business dinner at Twigs. Our server was excellent - she was prompt, courteous and funny. The food was also very good and the portions were massive. If you want good value for your meal, i would recommend this restaurant. Incidentally, i had the seafood linguine as my entree. It was very good.