“Very nice and clean hotel!”

Quality Inn Kennewick
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed November 14, 2010

We have stayed at the Quality Inn in Kennewick on 2 separate occasions. The most recent being July of 2010. Both times we have been very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, friendliness of the staff, and the delicious continental breakfast! When traveling with small children, which we have done both times, it has been important for us to find a place that is clean for them and also has activities for them to do. This hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool which the kids have absolutely loved. The continental breakfast is also very kid-friendly, with a wide variety of foods- cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, milk, etc! The staff has always been very kind and accomodating during our visits as well. Overall, I would give this hotel an A+ and recommend it to others who are looking for a nice place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank annatipton

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I went down 10 minutes BEFORE breakfast ended and the doors were closed and locked and after knocking no one would answer the doors even after hearing people inside obviously eating breakfast and laughing and having a good time. Why were the doors locked? it would be understandable to stop making new breakfast shortly before the end, but there would still be some food left for the last few guests in the door. When I asked the girl up front about it all I recevied was a snippy uncanny remark of "oh well, guess you missed it haha". I am never returning to this place. also the tub took over 45 minutes to fill (whirlpool style), the linens felt like sandpaper,and you could hear everything in the hall loudly (even with the fan or a/c on).
too bad i can't leave 0 stars

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelinman15
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Can't find anything positive to say. Noisy, smelly, unkept, and an incompetent staff. Workout room was a joke - two lame machines, TV didn't work, no cups for water, no magazines, no towels. When we arrived, the outdoor pool was closed for the season during a weekend with temps in the high after being told TWICE in advance by staff that the outdoor pool was open. Heard dogs barking in the rooms at 6:30 am on Sunday morning. Breakfast was slop - cold, plastic eggs and French Toast, lukewarn coffee, unkept tables, overflowing garbage cans. Final straw was upon checkout we couldn't transfer our charges to another credit card because their "system was down". Called a few days later to transfer charges and new credit card was overcharged $100 which took two days to fix. I could go on and on, but you get my drift...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GolfFanSeattle
Reviewed June 2, 2010

They overcharged me by 3 yes you read that right 3 rooms, they charged me for 5 rooms, gave us the wrong room intially (had booked a suite, they instead gave us a small room we had to go spend time getting the correct room), our pillows smelled terrible, the indoor "heated" pool was NOT heated, and the whirlpool in the suite was messed up and dirty and I had to driveall the way back there to get the issues resolved after talking to 2 suppposed managers and several workers multiple times, overall would NEVER reccomend.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mommyofmore
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I've been reading the prior reviews and wish I would've seen them prior to my stay. My experience almost mirrors many others. We had to switch rooms 3 times (with all our luggage), and our room still didn't have a remote or the fridge working. The sheets came off the bed. I noticed in a review from Feb 08 that someone complained and they told him they were "working on it". Well, 16 months later they haven't fixed it. I also read that they asked the manager to call them and she didn't. I asked 3 times to have the manager call and she didn't call me either. Absolutely no care for the customer. Go somewhere else!

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank uusi
Reviewed May 29, 2009

We stayed here on May 22, 2009. The first room they gave us had filthy carpet along with the carpet being buckled (a definite safety hazard). They moved us and the second room had some electrical problems with the bathroom light. The only "light" that functioned in the bathroom was the heat lamp which made the room extremely hot (the temperature outside the motel was close to 90 degrees). A call to the front desk brought someone to the room the "replace" the lamp. Figuring there was nothing the clerk could do to fix the problem, she said that maintenance would fix it in the morning or we could move again to another room (we're completely unpacked, so we opted to stay in the room). In the morning, we called the front desk about having maintenance fix the lamp before we took our showers, and were informed that maintenance didn't work on the weekends. We expect more from a Quality Inn than was provided by this property, especially considering the rates they charge.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2009

I stayed at the Quality Inn Kennewick for one night on January 22nd. This hotel is very good. This was my second stay at the hotel. My first time was 9 years ago when it used to be known as Silver Cloud Inn. The rooms are spacious, clean, and come with a remarkable view of the Columbia Center Mall and the city of Kennewick and Pasco, WA.
It is in a great location. The front desk personnel were wonderful, the lobby though is rather small.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business