“Older but nice”

Quality Inn Kennewick
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This hotel sits in a nice location near the mall and numerous restaurants. It is older but clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good with a range of choices. Stayed there twice within a week. Second time it was full due to a local convention so a lot busier. We found we could get our breakfast and sit in the lobby which has a couple of tables with chairs--alot quieter when there are a large number of guests.

Room Tip: Roadhouse restaurant down the hill--got a $5 coupon from the hotel desk.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Kennewick

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I booked 1 night while traveling back home. The king bed was super comfortable and I slept well. The toilet, when flushing it, made the funniest whistling noise and I was careful not to flush it during the night as I'm sure it would wake up the hotel. Breakfast was included, but it was not good. The only things worth eating was the yogurt and a cold hard boiled egg. Everything else was grey in colour and not pleasant to look at.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I do not give this rating out lightly...only 2 other hotels in 20 years of travel...kudos to the staff and management...their renovation is almost done and looks very good (carpet is being changed out)...the front desk person (Max...not a male) was very helful...and is good at multi tasking...I check out early (5am) and they were helpful in getting me something to take on the road. The room was very clean...modern and usually my pet peave is that the shower head is to low (I am 6'2") but not this time...just right. Looks and feels like a new hotel.

Room Tip: I liked the 4th floor because of it being quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jim E
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is just OK. It has not been updated, but is clean. It has formica countertops and old fixtures. We stayed in the 2 bath suite. It had a very nice view. Both baths are small and the sinks are located out in the rooms. It did have a very nice breakfast room with a decent selection. This hotel is way off the beaten path if you are passing through. If you are staying in the Tri Cities and want to be near the mall. The mall is across the street. However, we were heading to Montana and this was out of the way, a bit, for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

When we checked in the staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean! The continental breakfast was very starch heavy, which I was fine with and loved the biscuits and gravy :-) I had a wonderful experience and its location was great fir out travel needs.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Quality Inn while visiting grandchildren. The lobby was torn up being remodeled and the hotel looked very old. I almost didn't stay. I decided to try one night. The bed was very comfortable, Our room was clean and the hotel was very quiet. I would stay again. It is nothing fancy but it is centrally located and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bubbystlouis
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This may be an older property, but it feels brand-new inside, in the lobby and in the room. We'd stayed at the adjacent Comfort Inn before, but tried the Quality this time since it was cheaper and we were there only one night. Outstanding value for the money. Will definitely do it again when we're in town.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple