La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
$129
GardenInn.com
$95
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$129
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$127
Super 8 by Wyndham Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$64
$77
GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$74
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
$109
$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Comfort Inn(Kennewick)
$93
Kennewick Suites(Kennewick)
$59
All reviewswaffleswould stay here againnice hotelbreakfast barbusiness centerbiscuits and gravyroom was largecomplimentary breakfastfridge and microwavebed was comfortablepool and hot tubup to datefresh fruitroad tripnice staythird floorstaff was friendly
A TripAdvisor Member
Moscow, ID
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We traveled to Kennewick for a funeral. I recommended this property to several others also attending the funeral. The location and accomodations were great I am diabetic and need some protein options for breakfast so the cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs worked very well for me. It turnrd out it was only about a mile from the funeral home. Our stay couldn't have been better during a difficult time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I rolled in to Kennewick exhausted from driving. I was pleasantly greeted in the lobby, which was clean and well apportioned. The computer was down so my corporate rate couldn't be verified but the gal working the desk said once it came back up she would give me either that rate or the AAA rate, whichever was better. I love saving money! They did not charge any additional pet fee or deposit for my dog, and he was welcomed, not just tolerated, which was very nice. The room was very clean, nicely apportioned and everything appeared up to date. The breakfast served is fairly diverse compared to most hotels of this type. My bill was accurate upon checkout. All in all a great place to stay. If I pass through Kennewick again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank ElysiumAthena
Reviewed February 19, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is my second trip to Kennewick and I have stayed twice at Laquinta hotel. The hotel is off the highway, super-clean, quiet, and the guest service is bar none. I worked much from my room and internet service was excellent.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug P
A TripAdvisor Member
Ellensburg, Washington, USA
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent service, comfortable beds. Room was clean as was the pool area and breakfast space. No suprises and reasonable rates. Will definitely keep staying at La Quinta.
We came with volleyball players and they played in the pool, used the workout room and had a great time. Breakfast is always a hit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family