All reviewsrooms are hugeguest housefront deska separate living room areawafflessitting areahuge breakfastno elevatorroom was cleanwet bartwo queen bedsfelt like homea lot of varietyfree hot breakfastonly stayed one nightenjoyable staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We stayed at Guesthouse Inn with our daughter and her three children. The rooms were very large and comfortable. It was nice to have a sitting area, the kids could watch t.v. in one area and we could be in the other room visiting. At bed time we were getting the kids all situated, the baby in his crib in one room and my daughter sharing her bed with the other two kids. The woman at the front desk brought us a cot, blanket, sheets, pillows etc. so my daughter would be more comfortable. (There was no extra charge) We had plenty of room for the cot and crib in the sitting area. There is a ref. and microwave, small coffee maker but they have coffee, tea, etc. 24 hours a day. There was no extra charge for having over 2 people. The only drawback would be there isn't a pool but the park and river are close by. We will stay at Guesthouse again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2009

After reading some of these reviews my husband and I decided to stay here on the way to the Oregon Coast. Pricing was good.
We reserved a king size, no smoking. We got there and were given a large room with 2 queen beds. When I told the frontdesk ladies we reserved a king, one of them said, well, there's two beds you can each sleep on one and have plenty of room. My husband and I like to sleep together. But that's beside the point. Who could sleep? The bed was so hard it hurt. Especially after a day of travel. I will never stay here again and I don't recommend it to anyone but those who like a rock hard bed. Yes, it was clean. Yes, it was big. But when you rent a motel room you want to sleep. We Did Not!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelgalMt
Reviewed December 17, 2008

Very friendly front desk staff. First room I was checked into was supposedly non-smoking, but absolutely reeked. Room was amazingly huge - could have slept an army in it. Good workout room. Altogether a more than adequate facility.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2008

What a gem!! Traveling to Kennewick for the first time and was looking for a reasonably priced hotel. Found this one via the internet, looked okay, so took a chance. Glad I did!! This place is great! VERY clean, staff very friendly, great breakfast bar in the morning and great price. The room was huge - much bigger than many hotels at a higher price. Hotel was easy to find in the dark. This will always be my place to stay in Kennewick. Highly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
2  Thank teacher4life_8
Reviewed September 1, 2008

For the price this was a nice hotel! If they'd add a memory foam topper to the beds it would have been a terrific stay! The breakfast was also great with large portions of waffles w/strawberries and whip cream, biscuits & gravy, donuts, cereal, english muffin and whole fruit, apple & OJ. The rooms were LARGE, with a nice sitting area that had a fridge and micro and sink. There was also plenty of storage space. The rooms were also very clean. The halls though reeked of stale cigarrettes and you could hear people moving down the hall (though it was quiet at night). The wi-fi and a/c worked really well too.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family