All reviews rooms are huge guest house front desk a separate living room area waffles sitting area huge breakfast no elevator room was clean wet bar two queen beds felt like home a lot of variety free hot breakfast only stayed one night enjoyable stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 6, 2009

After reading some of these reviews my husband and I decided to stay here on the way to the Oregon Coast. Pricing was good.
We reserved a king size, no smoking. We got there and were given a large room with 2 queen beds. When I told the frontdesk ladies we reserved a king, one of them said, well, there's two beds you can each sleep on one and have plenty of room. My husband and I like to sleep together. But that's beside the point. Who could sleep? The bed was so hard it hurt. Especially after a day of travel. I will never stay here again and I don't recommend it to anyone but those who like a rock hard bed. Yes, it was clean. Yes, it was big. But when you rent a motel room you want to sleep. We Did Not!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelgalMt
Reviewed December 17, 2008

Very friendly front desk staff. First room I was checked into was supposedly non-smoking, but absolutely reeked. Room was amazingly huge - could have slept an army in it. Good workout room. Altogether a more than adequate facility.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2008

What a gem!! Traveling to Kennewick for the first time and was looking for a reasonably priced hotel. Found this one via the internet, looked okay, so took a chance. Glad I did!! This place is great! VERY clean, staff very friendly, great breakfast bar in the morning and great price. The room was huge - much bigger than many hotels at a higher price. Hotel was easy to find in the dark. This will always be my place to stay in Kennewick. Highly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
2  Thank teacher4life_8
Reviewed September 1, 2008

For the price this was a nice hotel! If they'd add a memory foam topper to the beds it would have been a terrific stay! The breakfast was also great with large portions of waffles w/strawberries and whip cream, biscuits & gravy, donuts, cereal, english muffin and whole fruit, apple & OJ. The rooms were LARGE, with a nice sitting area that had a fridge and micro and sink. There was also plenty of storage space. The rooms were also very clean. The halls though reeked of stale cigarrettes and you could hear people moving down the hall (though it was quiet at night). The wi-fi and a/c worked really well too.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank KathyPortOrchard_WA
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Three of my buddies and I go on a golfing trip every year -- from Canada to Florida. Have been for 30 years. This time we stayed in-state, and went to the Tri-Cities area. I was charged with making the arrangements. Did I luck out.
Read about all the hotels in the Tri-Cities which had golf packages. Checked all reviews of all hotels. Not only was the Guesthouse Int'l Inn in Kennewick, Washington, the least expensive, it is in my view, the best organized by the women running the operation, cleanest rooms and facilities, more than helpful personnel who went out of their way to accomodate us, great breakfast selections, and just plain overall a good place to stay. This is a hotel for people like us, business travelers, and all those who do not require a sumptuous swimming pool, fine dining, in house cocktail lounge, or glitz and glitter. This hotel is down home comfortable and OK with itself, and makes no apologies for being gracious to its guests.

We were guests for 4 days in June 2008, and my buddies feel the same. We will stay there again, the next time we schedule a golf trip to the area.

Cody, Rkwsemperfi@aol.com