“Excellent Manager & Friendly Staff”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Nampa, Idaho
“Excellent Manager & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was very impressed with the Manager Debbie Pierce. The weekend that my Husband & I was planning to stay at the Inn it was booked solid. We try to stay at the Guesthouse every year when we have our Jehovah"s Witness Convention in Kennewick. I have extreme allergies to smoking & pets, so it is very hard for me to stay in rooms that pets or smokers have been in. Debbie took the time out off her busy schedule to rearrange the room schedule to get me in a different room then the one planned. I greatly greatly appreciated her help, she went above & beyond to make our stay a enjoyable one. The staff there is also very friendly & helpful. I would definitely try to stay there again next year!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I am so glad I was able to help you get the room of your choice! Also glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will look forward to your return visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Burlington, Washington
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have stayed here on business for 3 nights a week for several weeks now and have stayed in three different rooms during that time. Each time each room was spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast offerings are more than adequate with something to suit a variety of tastes. This property is well maintained and has very gracious staff. The location is very convenient and is probably no more than 15 minutes away from anywhere you want to go in the Tri-Cities. In addition, I feel safe staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank 1wraspir
Thank you for the compliment on our property. We love to make all our guests comfortable. We do appreciate our return guests!
MORENO VALLEY
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very big suite with living area including couch and long wet bar. Separating wall make it hard to get AC into bedroom (it was in the high 90s when I was there). Uncomfortable bed, sheets didn't seem to fit, and really bad mattress pad. End table at bed is not at end of bed. Couch is located right in front of AC unit, and it blows directly on you. I finally rearranged the liv area, as I don't like to watch TV from the bed. Flat screen with lots of TV stations. Really solid WIFI. Well insulated walls as I never heard any noise from my neighbors (other than through the door when housekeepers were making noise in the hallways) even though I know the hotel was completely full for at least three days of nice day. Good location near lots of restaurants, grocery store, and about a mile from Columbia Park, good place to walk/run/bike.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
So glad you enjoyed your stay. We were completely full with a convention group that weekend.
Thank you for sharing your insight on the room. We hope you will stay again with us.
Central Texas
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We only stayed one night when passing through Kennewick. It was a very clean spacious room - more than we expected. The management was friendly and they had a nice breakfast. We also took advantage of the laundry room, a nice feature for travelers. Will stay there again, for sure. For the money, it was a good bargain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DHRiley
Thank you for the gracious compliment, we will look forward to your return stay and please feel free to let us know how we can help you.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great service Good breakfast, cool drinks and warm cookies! Great rates and modern clean rooms not beat to death! No need to look elsewhere! Wish they had an elevator so my wife could visit me sometimes , but still a great place.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Mnmlowline
We are glad you had an enjoyable stay. We work hard to provide an enjoyable experience for each guest. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My stay was great, although I would've had a hard time finding it without my navigation.
Very large, clean room. Friendly young lady at the front desk which was great since i arrived very late. Complementary breakfast was nothing special.
I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for choosing GuestHouse Inn & Suites for your stay. We are glad our Front Desk made you feel at home and look forward to your next visit. I would be interested in your feed back regarding the Breakfast please email me at guesthousekennewick@hotmail.com.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here for 2 months and we were really impressed with the service. Each employee goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. They put out iced tea daily and have afternoon cookies which is nice. The rooms are spacious and they have nice flat screen TVs.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Pony589
Thank you for choosing GuestHouse as your home away from home. We enjoyed having you as our guests. Hope you will return again! We'll make sure to have the Tea and Cookies waiting for you!