All reviews rooms are huge guest house front desk a separate living room area waffles sitting area huge breakfast no elevator room was clean wet bar two queen beds felt like home a lot of variety free hot breakfast only stayed one night enjoyable stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was the first time my wife and I have stayed here. Easy on/off access from the expressway. Our room was awesome. Living room separated from the sleep area for watching TV or reading at our leisure. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Located in a good spot close to restaurants and the staff was ready to help. I would recommend GuestHouse Inn & Suites for any business or family needing the best accommodations for an affordable price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank Douglas P
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We read a couple of Trip Advisor reviews and almost decided not to stay here, but we read a couple of others and decided to try it. First of all, we found a coupon in the Hotel Coupons.com book for $69, which was appealing! The coupon showed that all rooms had microwaves & refrigerators which was something we needed, and they provided a hot continental breakfast, Trip Advisor's reviews did not even begin to do justice to this establishment. The "room" was a two room suite - we had two queen beds and a lot of space in the sleeping area. The other area was a "kitchen" with microwave, refrigerator, table and chairs, and a sofa among other things. The bathroom was very large and the shower was great. The hot continental breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, cereal, sausage patties and precooked eggs to make an egg sandwich, waffles AND biscuits and gravy (very good), toast and bagel choices and whatever else one would want. The staff was great - I'd forgotten my razor and they provided me with one. The only drawback was we were on the 2nd floor and there was no elevator and had to carry our luggage up a flight of stairs which meant I had to do it because my husband had had shoulder surgery the week before our stay. I would stay there again in a heatbeat!

Room Tip: This is a small property and when we arrived there were only two room choices when we arrived.. We chose one in the middle of the building - would rather have been on the first floor since there were no elevators, but it worked out just fine.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bnb325
Reviewed May 24, 2012

we have been here a week and it was a great stay. the staff was excellent. tazzi cartmell your general manager is such and asset to your hotel. she couldn't have been more helpful to us. we are from pa and drove from there and stayed 3 nights at hampton inns, and i would rate this place the same if not better as them. i would stay here if we evey came back to kennewick
again..

kathie howell

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank kathie h
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed here before back in 2006, the Internet access was limited then. I was surprised 5 years later nothing had changed. I mention this to the 19-20 year old who was busy making time with the construction workers and she didn't have a clue nor was she going to pass it on. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was kinda hard. I stay at Super 8 or elsewhere in Kennewick.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Chris58653
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We stayed here for four nights. We were in town because of a family emergency. Our room soon became our home. It was very large. We had two queen beds. They weren't the best beds, but not too bad. Every day, they cleaned our room very well changing the sheets as requested. The TV could be twisted so that it could be seen from the sitting area. The one bad thing is that there isn't an elevator, so if you are on the second floor, you have to lug your heavy luggage up the stairs. This is surprising since the cooridor was an indoor corridor, and an elevator was expected. They made fresh chocolate chip cookies every evening in the lobby. We ate breakfast there two of the four days. It was standard fare with eggs and sausage. The other two days we ate at an IHOP that wasn't far from the hotel. The location of the hotel was close to our relative's home, and to the hospital. There was a guest laundry with two washers and two dryers which we took advantage of. The hotel staff was VERY friendly and met all of our needs quickly and with good service. For this, we thank them. I would stay here again. We did not travel with a pet, but I understand they are welcome here as well.

Room Tip: Might want to ask for a room on the first floor to save hauling your luggage up the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family