“Clean, quiet spacious - what is not to like?”

GuestHouse Suites Kennewick
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Fort Smith MT
“Clean, quiet spacious - what is not to like?”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We found this motel by luck after driving too long. What a nice surprise - we were there in September and the room was so comfy and quiet. Just what we needed. Great and friendly service.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Janet_DFortSmithMT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Not the Hilton, but good enough for 1 night.
Slept well in the spacious rooms.
Breakfast was poor .... eggs undercookd !! ask my buddy !
Price was very fair !

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank BigWLier
Honolulu
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Got a great rate on a mini-suite. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and it was quiet. Complimentary breakfast. Same ol, same ol. Except I had driven in for a friend's funeral. I was early and looking to change into funeral clothes. They had extended the previous guest so my room wasn't ready. I was ok with this since I forgot to ask for early check-in. Just asked to see the restroom and I would change in there. They said "no way." They found an empty room, said use it, we'll clean it again. I was very impressed.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank LyketoGolf
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 2, 2011

wife & I stayed 3/31/11 - 4/1/11 & left Sat 4/2/11. Place was great, rooms etc. On Saturday, morning, wife & I ate breakfast & returned to our room (right accross from house keeping).
Getting packed up, & used facilities. 9 a.m., while setting on toilet, the door opens and housekeeping starts in. I hollered to get out and she shut the door. Ck out time is 11 a.m. We had not checked out yet.

We went to our room about 8:30 and housekeeping say us enter (again, right accross from them). When I ck'ed out, I told the desk clerk what happened and asked to speak w/manager. I was told that she was not there. (Her name, Tazzi Cartmel) was on the sign by desk that she was the mgr on duty).
I ask the young lady to call her. After some insistance, she did. The mgr. called back and the message was relayed. I was told they they wouldn't do anything about it.
I asked to speak to the manager and was denied.
I asked the desk clerk what the manager would do about this, the reply given to me was "nothing." She asked what I wanted and I said I spent 2 nights there, give me one nights stay free. The answer was a NO. Again, I asked her, what will the manager do. The reply given to me was: "there is nothing that we can do."
I asked to talk to owner, I was denied. I asked for his name and again, I was denied.

My privacy was violated. I was not issued an apology, or even an "I'm sorry."
I understand that a "mistake" can happen (1st one like that on me). However, for management to be so cold and callus and not respecting my rights, which were also violated; that is the bigger issue. I will not stay there again because they made NO effort to make things right. Sad state of affairs when you cannot have privacy in a room you pay for.

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank StudFromLittleRock
east wenatchee, wa
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Great service- kind, helpful, interesting.
Breakfast - quality, tasty, plenty
Rooms -Spacious, clean, perfect amenities (microwave, fridge)
Perfect for a family - has everything you would need, all with extra room too.
Love this place - and always tell friends about it.
Been staying there for 4 years whenever we are in town- it really has everything you need, including a laundry room too.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank synergy7
Fort Wilson
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Good place, good rates, you won't go wrong here. Teh roolms re lrge and the stff is cool...nd the price is right....I would stay there again...for sure.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Seattle
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We stayed at Guesthouse Inn with our daughter and her three children. The rooms were very large and comfortable. It was nice to have a sitting area, the kids could watch t.v. in one area and we could be in the other room visiting. At bed time we were getting the kids all situated, the baby in his crib in one room and my daughter sharing her bed with the other two kids. The woman at the front desk brought us a cot, blanket, sheets, pillows etc. so my daughter would be more comfortable. (There was no extra charge) We had plenty of room for the cot and crib in the sitting area. There is a ref. and microwave, small coffee maker but they have coffee, tea, etc. 24 hours a day. There was no extra charge for having over 2 people. The only drawback would be there isn't a pool but the park and river are close by. We will stay at Guesthouse again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family