Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kennewick Suites(Kennewick)
Econo Lodge(Kennewick)
View Hotel
All reviewsopen hoursjacuzzi and saunahour poolyogurtfrench toastcottage cheeseshowing its ageroom was cleanhot itemsstaff was very friendly and helpfulwill stay there againfridge and microwavefirst floormany choicesmake your own wafflesflat screengreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We arrived early and we were very pleased with the staff, they were friendly and they let us check in a couple hours early and without any hassle. The motel and room is older but it was still clean. The bathroom was smaller and there is no fan, which a lot of motels do not have. We checked out earlier than the breakfast was to be ready, and there was food available. I would not hesitate to stay here again..

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we ended up here because it was a little bit cheaper than the la quinta next door though i think both were gouging for graduation weekend. we actually checked in during the afternoon, unloaded bags, and left to come back after 10pm. at that point, it was too late and we were too tired to complain about the following:

there was NO SHOWER CURTAIN in the bathroom... how could they miss something like that?? also, one of the batteries was missing out of the tv remote! the room was a little bit icky and worn but seamed clean. also, we specifically requested a ground level room when we made the reservation weeks before. we arrived within an hour of check in time, but they said all rooms were taken so we had to go down into the basement... no sign of an elevator... and terrible view out the window (peoples feet in the parking lot).

i suppose the bed was fairly comfortable, as a plus, and again it was one of the less expensive options in town that still had decent reviews. and while we didnt take advantage of the fact, i thought it nice that the pool and spa were open 24hrs.

BUT,,, in the morning a maid opened our door at 745AM literally knocking AS she came inside. in fact my husband, the only one up, saw that someone was fiddling with the door so he was walking up to it as she opened/knocked. when she saw him she actually SCREAMED which of course woke the rest of us.

no, we didnt put the do not disturb sign up, but i worked in a hotel and a B&B in high school... you knock, wait, knock again and announce 'housekeeping!' BEFORE you open a guests door. and you DO NOT scream! if this was the only issue i mightve rated the hotel a 3, but combined it was clearly a 'poor' experience.

lastly, i feel like i should warn you that if you like to eat healthfully, low-carb, low calorie, gluten free, or are diabetic, then there will be nothing for you to eat. total carb-fest full of wheat and sugar and nothing else. usually there will at least be yogurt, or cheese, or boiled eggs. this was all pastries, sugary cereals, and a couple of blackened bananas.

Room Tip: avoid the basement!
1  Thank Gabrandall
Lillian M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I appreciate the time you took to write a reveiw and I deeply apologize for your disappointing stay with our hotel. I have already had a meeting with my Housekeeping staff and gone over the procedure for knocking on the doors and making sure everything is completed in the rooms. Also since the maids handle the breakfast time I will remind them about making sure everything including the fruit is fresh and not blackened. I am sorry you missed our yogurt and cottage cheese we have at breakfast. I am working with the Front Desk Staff in booking and assigning rooms and make sure they put notes in the computer with guest request and when they request a certain floor to make sure they preassign the room. We hope too see you in the future and try the Baymont Inn & Suites again. If there is anything I can do please call me at the hotel.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything was great, the front desk even called our room shortly after unpacking to make sure everything was ok and ask if there was anything we needed, never had anyone call me and ask before.. Nice room and bed. The wifi worked great even though far end from the lobby. The best continental breakfast I've ever had with regular & blueberry waffles, bagels, fruits, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, French toast, I could go on & on. The front desk clerk said when checking in that nobody leaves hungry in the morning and she was right. Very nice manicured landscaping and very pet friendly with free doggy cleanup bags on dispensers around the property. I would rate this a 5 but though the rate was just a little high. I will return here in the future because it was worth paying a little extra to stay at a NICE place. By the way the pool and hot tub temps were perfect and they were both clean along with the swimming pool area.

Room Tip: If you want a nice, clean room and a great continental breakfast give this place a try, you won't be sorry.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stay here at least once a month on business. staff is wonderful and takes great care of me. yummy bisquits and gravey . wont stay anywhere else in the tri-cites. cant wait to bring my husband back on the Harley. Karen E....

Room Tip: king rooms in back of hotel cozy and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business