All reviewsfront deskopen hourshour poolyogurtcottage cheesefrench toastshowing its ageroom was cleanpool and hot tubhot itemsfridge and microwavewould stay here againstaff was very friendlymake your own wafflesfirst floorflat screencookies
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Reasonable price, good location, clean rooms. Be aware there are 3 floors and no elevators

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Rick_from_KC
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Stayed here for a get way from the kiddo's the hotel it self is in rough shape, it looked as though they were going repairs that were not yet finished, but the rooms seemed clean and the staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ohno1233
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This was a very good value. The rooms have a lot of storage, the beds are clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and there are a lot of places to eat within walking distance. A lot of hotels in the area are more expensive for less quality but this is a great place to stay if you want comfort at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ange C
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The rooms, while a little outdated, were reasonably clean, and other than the bathroom door, not worn down. The bed was comfortable enough for a spring mattress (I prefer foam) and the rooms came equipped with a microwave and fridge, which I appreciate. The showers were fine, though the provided shampoo was overly perfumed. The water also seems a bit too soft as it took forever to rinse off soap. The breakfast in the morning was overly gluten-filled, with lots of sugar - waffles, french toast, sugary cereals, sweetened oatmeal, breads and pastries - but if you aren't diabetic or gluten intolerant, I suppose you don't care. The halls are a bit musty, but maintained. The staff ranges from nice to indifferent. The Baymont is fairly close to gas stations, fast food, Walmart and other conveniences, so I would say it's in a good location. Finally, for those of you with allergies, bring our own pillow and long pajamas to be safe... I woke up at three in the morning unable to breathe because of something on or in the supplied pillows from Baymont. It's happened, infrequently, to me at other hotels I've stayed at, so it may just be I'm overly sensitive. I would still, certainly, choose this over a more run-down or questionable budget motel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bonnylea
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The building itself is old and musty smelling. The carpet looks like Las Vegas early 80's left overs. The room was dirty everwhere you looked with outdated dirty furniture, carpet was filthy, curtains were dirty with stains and the walls were dirty. The room had the smell of BO. Why would I pick a place like this? We thought we had called La Quinta Inn which is new and next door. When we got there, they told us they didn't have our name, and they were sold out. This place used to be La Quinta and still comes up as such. We called Marriott and Hampton Inn and they too were sold out. The bed seems ok and clean. Just the smell doesn't make it comfortable. My husband finds it adequate. Bathroom has hot water and clean towels.

• Stayed: November 2011