All reviewsfront deskopen hourshour poolyogurtcottage cheesefrench toastshowing its ageroom was cleanpool and hot tubhot itemsfridge and microwavewould stay here againstaff was very friendlymake your own wafflesfirst floorflat screencookies
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Only stayed one night, that's was one night too many. Hotel staff told us after we checked in that main fire exit door was broken and that the Health Dept had jsut left because they had some serious issues to resolve...... Room was not clean, towels are tattered and when I asked for new ones the staff asked me to explain exactly why I thought I needed another set of towels. They were just plain rude and the beds are old and too lumpy. Shower was horrible, got in and soaped up then no hot water. Staff said that at night they do work on them so they shut off hot water. It was only 9:00PM

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tizmyn
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Was put down in the basement and there was no air conditioning in the hallways extremley hot!! Room had a strange smell to it. Our room key did not work to get back into the hotel after we went to our car. The front desk clerk said that they need to be cleaned with alchol but they should work to open our room?? took 20 minutes to check in because we could not locate the front desk clerk. After waiting so long we called the front desk from our cell phone to see if someone would come to the front to answer the phone. We asked for a room with 2 beds and they put us in a room with 1 bed. I did not feel very safe in our room because it looked like someone tried to pry open the door at the door jam previous. The chairs in our room were stained and they looked dirty. The evening shift worker and the graveyard worker (whom I met in the morning) were not very friendly. As a matter of fact the gentlemen who worked the graveyard shift scolded me for entering the breakfast room 5 minutes before 6am. Please give me a break I just wanted a cup of coffee, and no one told me there was coffee already made up front. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2010

Came into Baymont at wee hours of morning and they had a room for us, thankfully on the first floor, as we had a disabled person with us.
Walls were being painted this night, but it was very quiet and there were no fumes which was a worry.
We stayed at a very well known motel in Las Vegas, and this is my comparison. The room was smaller, yes, BUT! the ammenities were JUST as good if NOT better, the room was just as clean and professional in apperance and the beds were WONDERFUL to sleep in! We received a very well rested night (even though my family made me get up early to get an early head start..gggrrrrr!!)
The staff were very nice and professional but personable, and we had a wonderful breakfast! A combination of hot and cold.. come on..who can resist waffles..WITH a choices of toppings??! also cereals, fruits, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy and assorted breads and muffins,and yougart. A good variety of "get up and go" breakfast items!
Unfortunatly, we weren't there long enough for the pool or hottub, but as with the rest of the hotel, it looked very clean and well maintained.
Lastly but not least, the price was comparible, if not lesser expensive, with the surrounding motels (including the "cheaper motels" with NO ammenities except coffee)
Only Baymont had much better features and qualities !
In case you're wondering, NO I'm not affiliated with Baymont in any way as to prejudice my opinion of the establishment. However, if I stay in a motel/hotel that I feel deserves such compliments, I will so willingly provide my opinion..and my opinion was that this was an EXCELLENT hotel!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beejaayee
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Very small hotel. We got put in a room on the basement level and found there was no elevator. Lugging our stuff down the stairs was NOT fun. Room was non-smoking but obviously had been heavily smoked in before as you could still smell smoke on everything. Clean room, really friendly staff but would only stay here if I had no other choices nearby. The pool is open 24 hours but EXTREMELY small and only 3 feet deep...too small to really enjoy. Hotel overall just needs an update. Conveniently located to restaurants and stores across the street. NOT a place for teenagers...bored out of their minds. Thankfully we brought video gaming systems and they could hook up to TV with it and get free internet. Comfortable enough bed, small fridge in room. Air conditioner works well I see people with pets so it is pet friendly. Not horrible but definitely far from great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2010

I was in town for a family reunion and stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites as it was close to the event. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean and the hotel is quiet even though it is under renovations. Having the 24 hour pool and hot tub was a true plus to our visit.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple