Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
$142
$129
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$84
$117
BestWestern.com
$109
$77
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
$109
$98
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$60
Comfort Inn(Kennewick)
$79
$94
$91
GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
$74
$67
Priceline
All reviewsred lionplay hockeyhockey teamsausagewafflesconvention centernice breakfast in the morningthe tri citiesgreat place to stayhot tubwould stay againlobby areathe room was nicetoyota centerenjoyed our staychecking inworkout room
Reviewed August 25, 2014

After driving 5 hours to get there, was pretty happy with my stay overall. I was a little confused on the location as there is another Red Lion one block away in the Columbia Center. However, once got there...we were greeted nicely by the front desk and given our room keys without any hassles. Our room was easy to find, was very clean and spacious, and the continental breakfast was descent. I definitely recommend this place if you are staying in the tri-cities area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Clean, quiet. This property was not always a Red Lion, which may account for the rooms being smaller than our experience at other Red Lion locations. We were very comfortable for the one night we spent here. Our biggest complaint was that the physical address on the website is incorrect, making this hotel very difficult to locate. We had to get accurate directions from another Red Lion in the area. You'd think that after a couple of years they'd correct the address if they want guests to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2014

After a VERY long day of driving, I called the number listed on the Kennewick Red Lion (Young Street) website and booked a room. Arrived in Kennewick late at night to find the Red Lion reservation agent had booked the room in Kelso--though also starting with a 'K' and in Washington state, hours away from Kennewick. After more than 45 minutes of trying to sort out this mistake, and despite having an available room, the Kennewick desk clerk sent me back on the road to another Red Lion because their room was not identical to the one I had reserved and they would not honor the same rate. This was a major screw up by Red Lion and they should have dealt with it appropriately.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel and the staff was exceptional. The price was a bonus and the free drinks were a treat after a day out in the city. Recommendation one or two more benches outside for the guest to sit out and enjoy the evening breeze. Great idea with the soap dispensers in the rooms. If I am ever in Kennewick again I will definitely stay. Also thanks to bartender for giving coupons to barbecue restaurant. Great Choice\recommendation!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nathaniel d
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I am always worried about what I will get when I stay in a hotel. Red Lion was an excellent choice this time! The king room was very clean and quite big. Everything seemed orderly and staff was great!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business