“customer service”

Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here a few weeks ago for about a week I have to say the evening lady Heather went above and beyond to meet my needs she was very friendly it would be nice if all workers would treat their guest the way she does good job Heather

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much for rating us on Trip Advisor we strive to be the best hotel in Kennewick everyday! We hope to see you in the near future...

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a great room that was walking distance to the Three Rivers Convention Center.

Positive Experience included:
1) The room was freshly updated, and clean.
2) The price was right, as they honor per diem and government rate for business.
3) They had a wonderful free continental breakfast that was more like a full breakfast.

The only downsides to this stay were:

1) they do not have a hot tub at this property (but they do have an indoor pool).
2) I couldn't get onto the internet and the staff didn't seem to know how to either.
3) The staff at the front desk were talking about me right in front of me at check-in (i.e. usually if someone says they are here on business, but not wearing a suit we wouldn't offer the government rate. It was 12a when I checked in, I wasn't going to drive across the state in a suit at that time of night, but I did use my state ID and credit card at checkin).

Depsite those small downsides, I would definitely stay here again. It was a great stay overall, and I was there for a week!

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are huge and include a couch, desk, and TV, and have two closets.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Meagan thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. We apologize for not having the internet available for you to use. I will be addressing the internet with all of the staff so they can trouble shoot with our guests the next time this arises. I do apologize for not having a hot tub as well. We also have been having some training for our new employees and I apologize and will be addressing this with my staff as well. I do hope you had a pleasant stay and I hope that you stay with us again. Thank you again and we strive to be the best ranked hotel in Kennewick!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Staff were all very friendly and responsive. Rooms were clean and decor was nice. Breakfast included tasty scrambled eggs. Would have liked some fruit with breakfast. It was further from the freeway than expected. We needed our GPS to find it. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. We are please you had a pleasant stay and hope that we see you again in the near future. We strive to be the best ranked hotel in Kennewick.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The room was nice... but I could hear our neighbors conversation in the next room, paper thin walls. I asked not to be by the elevator and guess where i was... right next to it but Luckily it wasnt anything to worry about. Problem was is that I called for 2 rooms and my friends received a better room. Huge bathroom vanity, ours was a sink with barely any counter space around it, and they got a room at the end of the hall. When I spoke with mngmnt in the morning, they said someone would call me... guess what NO ONE did ! Breakfast is good tho. Probly won't stay here again.

Room Tip: ask questions about the room... even when i went to front desk they said the rooms are the same.. N...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
CedarsInnsHotels, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are sorry about the experience you had. We have extra soundproofing installed in the rooms and am not sure why the sound was an issues. We will look into this and see what might be the issue in your specific guestroom. We strive to be the top hotel in Kennewick, WA. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I made this reservation in January when this property was Cedars Inn. In April it was sold to Red Lion. When we tried to check in last weekend, they did not have my reservation and my confirmation number meant nothing to them. We were fortunate they were able to accommodate us because this is very close to the convention center where we were attending a festival. However, the rate was $43 per night higher than I was quoted. Then when we wanted the bill split between two credit cards, that seemed to be a big problem. The young lady called over somebody to help her with the transaction. She informed us that there would be an extra $40 hold until we checked out. I know this is usual when one uses a debit card, but we pointed out that we both were using credit cards. Check-in took about a half an hour. The room is nice. The bathroom lighting is very poor for women who want to apply makeup. The shower is like soft falling rain, which makes it hard to rinse out shampoo and conditioner. There was nothing in the room to tell us what the TV channels were, ABC,CBS,NBC, etc. Good breakfast and managers evening reception. Very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I do apologize that the check-in took that long and we are addressing how to split room charges on different credit cards with our staff to eliminate frustration. We strive to be the top hotel in Kennewick, WA. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to CDA for a car show over Father's Day weekend. Nice, clean rooms, comfortable beds-great breakfast and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We strive to be the top hotel in Kennewick, WA. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Average hotel they still have the soap and shampoo in a pump container on the tub and sink. found a hair in my ice bucket big dark one. Going back to the Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast was good. Location was good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We strive to be the top hotel in Kennewick, WA. We will take your feedback into consideration and provide guest with the option toiletries if requests. We currently use environmental friendly produced that reduce waste that are provide by Wind River Spas in our in-room dispensers. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
#9 of 17 in Kennewick
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
SpringHill Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center? Share your experiences!