WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center

Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Spokane, Washington
“Stay there everytime we are in Kennewick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I visit family in the Tri Cities every few months. We have almost always stayed at this hotel. Once or twice we stayed elsewhere but we always come back the the Cedars inn. I am on oxygen and have to have o2 tanks and concentrator delivered before I arrive. These are always in the room and ready when I arrive. The staff is always friendly and helpful with any request. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. I would not want to stay anywhere else

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank Twvheathbar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Asotin, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I finally ended up booking a room at another hotel. I kept calling the hotel and their automated system was looping and wouldn't allow the potential guest to get to the front desk it just kept looping back into the automated system. Sucks, I would have much preferred the Cedars!

Room Tip: They are all great!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

My family and I come to the Tri Cities a couple times a year to visit family. We usually stay at the Hilton across the street and decided this time to give Cedar's a try. Our stay was wonderful!!! EVERYONE was so helpful and friendly. From your General Manager to your housekeeping staff the service was top notch. You can't beat hot waffles in the morning either!!! We will come back to Cedars Inn the next time we come to the Tri Cities!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Joe D
Kent, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My son had a tournament Jan 31,2012 take about hospitality! It reminded of Cheers the tv show. The night guy Chad walked in and the whole hockey team knew his name. We were catered to from the time we walked in from the time we checked out. Love the smaller intimate hotels... This our first choice hotel from now on... Good breakfast clean rooms... Happy staff!!!

Room Tip: They gave away free alcohol and pretzels for the kids!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Gracie S
Yakimja
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at the Cedars Inn during a recent trip to Kennewick. We found the hotel to be very welcoming and the rooms to be comfortable and clean. The breakfast in the morning was quick and perfect for a family on the road. What both my husband and I really appreciated was the staff who went above and beyond to make our stay a good one. Each person we came into contact with was very friendly and helpful. As there are a lot of choices for hotels when traveling, I will be sure to stay at this hotel again on our next trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had an outstanding stay here I flew into town for a conference. The landscape to the property was very nice and clean Heather the gal who checked me in was so nice she recommended Texas Road House for Dinner since i was hungry for a steak and it was just down the road also the other staff was extremely nice the beds were comfortable overall experience at this hotel was awesome good job guys u have my business when I fly back into town

• Stayed January 2013
Baker City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been staying at the Cedars Inn for three weeks while in Kennewick for business. The rooms were all wonderful (I stayed in a different room each week, as I went home for the weekends). The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff is amazing. By the second night staying there most of the staff knew my name and would go out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. My favorite staff member was the general manager, Melissa, she was always busy keeping the place running smooth but she would take the time to say hi. I was so overly impressed by this hotel that I plan on staying there every time I'm any where near Kennewick. I also feel that I should mention that the drinks at night are a wonderful perk that I think every hotel should do, and the breakfast was diverse enough that at the end of three weeks I wasn't tired of their choices. I would recommend the Cedars to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Clint m
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Clint: Thank you so much for the great review. We really enjoyed your whole group while you were here. You guys were a delight and we hope to see you in the future. If you need anything please feel free to call me. Thanks again!

Melissa